TLP'S #1 F2P TRIP FT CP,FO,EOP

TLP FLAME UNIT

You livin vicariously through tlp, bro?  What did eop exactly do today?  LOL.

God bless what?  

"Unlike other clans TLP won't back down regardless of the situation."  

They didn't go past level 20 wild to fight CP?  Amirite?

bc below 20 it would be an actual pure clan fight (no mains!) where you have even less of an advantage than you do at gdz where even with your mains and lpcs u still get smoked

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You trying to live vicariously through tlp, bro?  What exactly did eop do today?  LOL.

Tlp would claim a win even if they had 5 kids left in-game, it's just what tlp does man, same goes with eop l0l.

God bless what?  

you do realize that your cauliflower clan pulls 100 & gets owned by any clan down 30 lmfao

you would literally get fucked by any clan in a clean 1v1 even while up 30

now if those pulls drop then i wouldnt wanna be in your shoes lmfao

You trying to live vicariously through tlp, bro?  What exactly did eop do today?  LOL.

Tlp would claim a win even if they had 5 kids left in-game, it's just what tlp does man, same goes with eop l0l.

God bless what?  

lmao r u getting high off ur own smoke

stay ez son

bc below 20 it would be an actual pure clan fight (no mains!) where you have even less of an advantage than you do at gdz where even with your mains and lpcs u still get smoked

A level 100 pure wouldn't even be able to attack a level 82 pure at CA and vice versa.  Are you so deluded that you can't comprehend that?  

TLP have the most 100s out of every clan, you gonna complain about 100s now bro?

Yeah, let's blame it on the mains and lpc invites (meanwhile lpc trips started at this time)

So youre telling me, after EVERY clan ended, NO CRASHING, youre going to have an uncrashable fight at CA for the last fight?  In all reality there would have been maybe 10-15 eop kids there sniping CP anyway?

Lmfao, think about it bro.  

you do realize that your cauliflower clan pulls 100 & gets owned by any clan down 30 lmfao

you would literally get fucked by any clan in a clean 1v1 even while up 30

now if those pulls drop then i wouldnt wanna be in your shoes lmfao

yeah bro you get owned down 30!  Why didn't tlp 1v1 us down 10-15 then?  KNOWING there would be multiple eop kids sniping CP?

I wouldn't wanna be in your shoes NOW lmfao what exactly did eop do today?

A level 100 pure wouldn't even be able to attack a level 82 pure at CA and vice versa.  Are you so deluded that you can't comprehend that?  

TLP have the most 100s out of every clan, you gonna complain about 100s now bro?

Yeah, let's blame it on the mains and lpc invites (meanwhile lpc trips started at this time)

So youre telling me, after EVERY clan ended, NO CRASHING, youre going to have an uncrashable fight at CA for the last fight?  In all reality there would have been maybe 10-15 eop kids there sniping CP anyway?

im thinkin about it real hard. what i think is that more than half of your pull is too low (lpc invites) or too high (mains) to attack us at ca... which they shouldnt right? cp is hash juan pure klen right? dey so much better den tlp rieghh>???

ur fuckin dumb. if cp really was better than tlp then they should be able to clear us anywhere but your clan was so chop full of mains and lpc accounts that they only place you guys could utilize "your" 100 pull is at mossies l m f a o smh

brown sticky stuff clan is brown sticky stuff, just close man. 10 years has been long enough

im thinkin about it real hard. what i think is that more than half of your pull is too low (lpc invites) or too high (mains) to attack us at ca... which they shouldnt right? cp is hash juan pure klen right? dey so much better den tlp rieghh>???

ur fuckin dumb. if cp really was better than tlp then they should be able to clear us anywhere but your clan was so chop full of mains and lpc accounts that they only place you guys could utilize "your" 100 pull is at mossies l m f a o smh

brown sticky stuff clan is brown sticky stuff, just close man. 10 years has been long enough

Youre too far gone m8.  I can't save you.  Too many excuses, and just look at the way you type.

CP #1 until someone takes it, which won't be anytime soon.  Keep trying tho.

Youre too far gone m8.  I can't save you.  Too many excuses, and just look at the way you type.

CP #1 until someone takes it, which won't be anytime soon.

u kno u lost when u start pointing out how someone types

its ok man. im here if u need a shoulder to cry on

u kno u lost when u start pointing out how someone types

its ok man. im here if u need a shoulder to cry on

I'll leave on this note.

TLP didn't come past level 20 wild though?

-Insert excuse here.-

Don't think 100s matter at CA when you got 20+ mains with you attacking the 90s-100s. Step up your propaganda game CP.  No more invites from LPCs and the 20+ mains you have with you every weekend.

Don't think 100s matter at CA when you got 20+ mains with you attacking the 90s-100s. Step up your propaganda game CP.  No more invites from LPCs and the 20+ mains you have with you every weekend.

How could you claim facts as propaganda?  And then pull your propaganda off as facts?  LMFAO.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

You didn't come past level 20 wild though?  Amirite?