The Last Pures P2P Sunday - Foe Outclassed And Outlasted

TLP FLAME UNIT

i would find it extremely hard to believe that my clan won if i was in fo

first you tried to run into maze and log then when a few were left behind you were forced to log back in (sound familiar? u had to do this in f2p not too long ago) then you ran to ports and tried to port out when there were plenty of tlp ingame

how can you claim a win when you left?

We logged because mains were rushing from GDZ, we were going to log back in north of gate for da gwas. Instead we logged back and and clapped you instead.

HNJ7Ulw.png

Nice gear, nice capes. You got cleared, we left, you got skulls at edgeville and returned. You have a gif of 3 members and 10 mains chasing us to ports. Gz!

We logged because mains were rushing from GDZ, we were going to log back in north of gate for da gwas. Instead we logged back and and clapped you instead.

HNJ7Ulw.png

Nice gear, nice capes. You got cleared, we left, you got skulls at edgeville and returned. You have a gif of 3 members and 10 mains chasing us to ports. Gz!

you tried to leave the fight twice, you got cleared l0l

"you got skulls at edge and returned for fake ending"

>takes ending at edgeville lmfao

foe plz

That's what was on the screen of the team viewer of my leak. Lelele not only that but I could hear the call.

You can't claim a win when you were all in a tlp cape and a msb/crystal bow nothing else. Not only that but you had 10 mains in your cape the entire time. FOE vid proves it all, watch it see what you think bby.

But you know wut? You can have the win sweety :) I'll take my 15m loot I got from TLP and I'll gladly sell it to the GE :D

#Thx For Sara Tears, Tents, Ss's, Zgs's. 

Lets see what u got? l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

That's what was on the screen of the team viewer of my leak. Lelele not only that but I could hear the call.

You can't claim a win when you were all in a tlp cape and a msb/crystal bow nothing else. Not only that but you had 10 mains in your cape the entire time. FOE vid proves it all, watch it see what you think bby.

But you know wut? You can have the win sweety :) I'll take my 15m loot I got from TLP and I'll gladly sell it to the GE :D

#Thx For Sara Tears, Tents, Ss's, Zgs's. 

Lets see what u got? l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

u are very broccolied

stop typin