Forgetful?

Gravey

021f7b0eb50e6eb026d4a5a3638e88bc.png

Considering the entire thing about CP's mains is propaganda....

29204a4c931d419a9e692c88be180e04.png

30 seconds later, this happens..

RvMf2IT.png

You move north...

RE1Mizn.png

and south... and east..

cgCTJ5u.png

and west...

WhcHMOD.png

and north again lmfao..

Hk4ggcC.png

wnYQJrH.png

and west ONE MORE TIME!

P9eSLDL.png

O5KcusE.png

4GacFXq.png

How can you forget that entire story in your topic?

yikes...

When you make a brag topic about fighting a clan that had 20 less people when half your pull are literally mains with 90+ defence.

There is a reason why everyone in the PC considers CP the worst HPC of all time lmfao.

I'm just saying you forgot a part of your topic, calm down buddy!

IuF0BLj.png

When you make a brag topic about fighting a clan that had 20 less people when half your pull are literally mains with 90+ defence.

There is a reason why everyone in the PC considers CP the worst HPC of all time lmfao.

You should look at your staff chan on CP forums, your own ranks admit to all the mains being you and DDoSing members and even promoting DDoSing them because you can't compete..

Honestly you're brainwashed to the point it's not salvageable. It's just spewing brown sticky stuff out to the point that the only person believing it is yourself, because your own ranks don't even believe in EOP.

eop has been spitting propoganda about cp bringing mains for the past month. a lot of people have bought into it but with the recent leaks its not come out that all of the mains are actually eop. we don't give a fuck about eop, but we do give a fuck about 3 people from eop being so good at propaganda that they convinced the majority of the pure community that cp brings mains. 

4lAUFHb.png

why is it that when cp fights foe there's never a problem with mains? or when cp fights 1v1 with tlp there are hardly any mains? but right when eop gets into the mix ALLLLLLL the mains show up and suddenly they are all CP's mains? rarely would i say that a clan closing is good for the community but with all the bs eop has brought with them i'll be happy when they do which will inevitably be soon with everything that's happened

RvMf2IT.png

Considering the majority of EoP had already ran west (where you can't see them in cape counter) good logic!

we peaked at 60 thats 59 while you still had your braindead members straggeling. Just prep us 107 cb cap, monkey.

eop has been spitting propoganda about cp bringing mains for the past month. a lot of people have bought into it but with the recent leaks its not come out that all of the mains are actually eop. we don't give a fuck about eop, but we do give a fuck about 3 people from eop being so good at propaganda that they convinced the majority of the pure community that cp brings mains.

4lAUFHb.png

why is it that when cp fights foe there's never a problem with mains? or when cp fights 1v1 with tlp there are hardly any mains? but right when eop gets into the mix ALLLLLLL the mains show up and suddenly they are all CP's mains? rarely would i say that a clan closing is good for the community but with all the bs eop has brought with them i'll be happy when they do which will inevitably be soon with everything that's happened

Tlp fought you today and I had mains all over me... you have them added to your cc? If you are that cauliflower you can't see them do me a favor and look up the stats of some kids in your cc.

We all know cp has mains but if you honestly think you don't you are way to far gone.

r7ofewc.png

If I wasn't chillin on my phone I'd upload the countless pics of your mains... you even have a fucking lvl 86 with 95 Def? ??

Maxed 0pts is his rsn and I have seen him at every fight we have with you. In your cape your cc fighting with you

we peaked at 60 thats 59 while you still had your braindead members straggeling. Just prep us 107 cb cap, monkey.

[Mon][02:09:18 PM] <04@[EoP]Murd> yeh so far tlp/rd/cp do too [Mon][02:09:20 PM] <04@Reb> prep brown sticky stuff clans to gain momentum [Mon][02:09:26 PM] <04@[EoP]Murd> which 1 shall we prep >>> Atleast Murd suggested fighting CP...

Tlp fought you today and I had mains all over me... you have them added to your cc? If you are that cauliflower you can't see them do me a favor and look up the stats of some kids in your cc.

We all know cp has mains but if you honestly think you don't you are way to far gone.

r7ofewc.png

If I wasn't chillin on my phone I'd upload the countless pics of your mains... you even have a fucking lvl 86 with 95 Def? ??

Maxed 0pts is his rsn and I have seen him at every fight we have with you. In your cape your cc fighting with you

says the clan who teams with eop+mains? lol dude cmon

[Mon][02:09:18 PM] <04@[EoP]Murd> yeh so far tlp/rd/cp do too [Mon][02:09:20 PM] <04@Reb> prep brown sticky stuff clans to gain momentum [Mon][02:09:26 PM] <04@[EoP]Murd> which 1 shall we prep >>> Atleast Murd suggested fighting CP...

Yh CP is a sht clan what are you trying to tell me?

You retards should be happy that we decided to give you a fight down 20 + the amount of mains you had.

Instead you make a topic & flame us lmfao.

If the roles were reversed you would never fight us rofl.

Are you forgetting the start of the CP vs EoP rivalry in 2013/2014, where CP beat eop 35v50 and then proceeded to slump eop?