Forgetful?

Gravey

When you make a brag topic about fighting a clan that had 20 less people when half your pull are literally mains with 90+ defence.

There is a reason why everyone in the PC considers CP the worst HPC of all time lmfao.

Not what eop staff channel logs said! Literally no eop member can brown sticky stuff talk cp for mains or whatever when kobe and sudo are constantly talking about bringing mains to trips and admitting the only way they beat cp the last time was through ddosing

There is a reason your clan closed, over and over and over

str8 from the horses mouth

4lAUFHb.png

LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU broccoli.

THIS LITTLE IRC CHAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A brown sticky stuff TON OF MAINS AND ADDY AT YOUR TRIPS.

YOU HAVE LPCS & MAIN CLANS ATTENDING YOUR FUCKING TRIP, LVL 80S WITH 90+ DEFENCE.

ASK ANY FUCKING CLAN YOU FOUGHT IF FIGHTING YOU WAS ACTUALLY FUN OR COMPLETE CANCER BECAUSE OF THE MAINS (I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER BECAUSE WE FOUGHT YOU YESTERDAY)

LET ME BREAK IT TO YOU broccoli.

THIS LITTLE IRC CHAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE A brown sticky stuff TON OF MAINS AND ADDY AT YOUR TRIPS.

YOU HAVE LPCS & MAIN CLANS ATTENDING YOUR FUCKING TRIP, LVL 80S WITH 90+ DEFENCE.

ASK ANY FUCKING CLAN YOU FOUGHT IF FIGHTING YOU WAS ACTUALLY FUN OR COMPLETE CANCER BECAUSE OF THE MAINS (I ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWER BECAUSE WE FOUGHT YOU YESTERDAY)

bro u sound a little heated. we all knew these leaks were going to send you into over-drive but if you need some help working through this or someone to talk to then pm me and we can get through this together i promise

edit - ps its not a "little irc chat" log, its thousands of lines of eop admitting that their clan is a failure and that cp is actually the more quality clan. but hey, you don't need to hear it from me, just head over to cp forums and read it yourself :)

U guys can keep posting logs about mains, I still don't see any in game aside from your own.

Anyways, it must be frustrating for you guys to come on sharkbrew week after week claiming you've slumped us only to find out come Sarturday our pull hasn't flinched a bit.

ps: 75v100