Doom's Sunday - 60 Man Strong - Ft. Slamming The Pink Alliance | Perfecting CD

Hormone

so you forced all the clans to end but yet you are in singles spamming "we broke the wildy"? seems legit

I know you are pretty new to runescape, but the multi symbol at the bottom doesn't mean 'singles'.

And we spammed that after every single clan ended after we were banking our loot from smashing yours lmao

I know you are pretty new to runescape, but the multi symbol at the bottom doesn't mean 'singles'.

And we spammed that after every single clan ended after we were banking our loot from smashing yours lmao

Just ignore this Mrm reject. He started pure clanning like a month ago and his first clan was Critical Damage

NEW? LMFAO nice spam after a regroup you brown sticky stuff clan lmfao

you clearly don't know the definition of slamming. every fight just cuts off and ends in vidder dying. the only fight u actually did something was vs cd which then it looked like u got cleared by another clan

i can confirm this