Doom's P2P Friday Wildy Pk Trip | Ft. RT / TLP / RD / SV / CD | 63 Man Pull

Hormone

i fear the doom demons have become way too powerful

they have whispered to me in wildy numerous times before that i am safe with my 3rd age loot and black chins in inventory, but their recent displays of complete and utter annihilation tell me other wise.

the tides have turned, i now fear the wrath of the doom demons the same way every other clan does...what will we do now 

A goldfish has more intelligence than you. If you had any Intel whatsoever you wouldn't of got caught in a barrage pile running back from a regroup lmfao. stay brown sticky stuff petal

How does it feel to know that no matter what your clan does you will constantly get fucked by Doom every day of the week.

i fear the doom demons have become way too powerful

they have whispered to me in wildy numerous times before that i am safe with my 3rd age loot and black chins in inventory, but their recent displays of complete and utter annihilation tell me other wise.

the tides have turned, i now fear the wrath of the doom demons the same way every other clan does...what will we do now

You ain't safe nigga we out here killing everyone

I was just informed that Doom only gave their members a 2 day notice for this and they pulled 60 on a Friday? Impressive, I now see why every lpc tries to team up vs you (on top of the fact that Doom's quality looks like it towers over everyone)

this is true, i heard this as well. they are a very good clan and very scary clan from what i have seen them do to their enemies in the wildy. trust me i have witnessed their power in the wild, perfecting cd and sv at the same time while also playing league of legends with their almighty leader hormone

Want to get perfected in the wild again??

my self and my ancestors have seen this many a time when the doom demons step into the wildy. it will happen again, and the doom demons will make us all fear for our lives. trust me i have seen them perfected cd and sv both at the same time

Shoutouts:

RT for trying to team with RD against us.

SV for trying to crash and getting gwased.

TLP for rushing us @ Hillz letting all of their 1 def pures get brown sticky stuff on, really smart move.

CD for pulling 10 to try and snipe

OP for pulling 5 to try and snipe

we didnt get gwas'd lol not sure where ur getting that from? cd had 30+ and op had 20 get ur facts right

should do p2p sundays for lpcs