Doom's Dominant Sunday | 72 Pull | Ft. SV / CD / RU | 10/18/15

موني

We slammed you matched ops, wheres that in your topic? why is your vid cut?

Wtf r u saying. The only time we fought you 1v1 we were down 5 and still brown sticky stuff on you guys. That's what's in our vid. This might be the dumbest thing I've seen you say

Wtf r u saying. The only time we fought you 1v1 we were down 5 and still brown sticky stuff on you guys. That's what's in our vid. This might be the dumbest thing I've seen you say

:30 - 2:30 what happened there? cd login? l00000000l

u wanted a 1v1 and u got slammed

This might be the dumbest thing I've seen you say

:30 - 2:30 what happened there? cd login? l00000000l

u wanted a 1v1 and u got slammed

This might be the dumbest thing I've seen you say

Not only did that fight get crashed, you had 85~ compared to our 68 in that fight if I remember correctly (no cape counter in your vid lmao)

18 ports fight was the most 'legit' fight of the day and you got smashed.  

Not only did that fight get crashed, you had 85~ compared to our 68 in that fight if I remember correctly (no cape counter in your vid lmao)

18 ports fight was the most 'legit' fight of the day and you got smashed.  

I'll find another vid, but it started 66v65, we didnt gain to 80 until 20 minutes after that fight. The fight wasn't crashed until we were at 67 and doom had 50, and you started running east and we chased you killing every straggler leaving you with 20. Olympus didn't even touch you, there just sniped our back line. Don't give me that "it was crashed" brown sticky stuff, you got dicked 

I'll find another vid, but it started 66v65, we didnt gain to 80 until 20 minutes after that fight. The fight wasn't crashed until we were at 67 and doom had 50, and you started running east and we chased you killing every straggler leaving you with 20. Olympus didn't even touch you, there just sniped our back line. Don't give me that "it was crashed" brown sticky stuff, you got dicked 

Cummed on Nuff said

There's no cape counter in your vid. In ours you can clearly see we rushed you 67v80 and you still got dicked in the cluster nigga. Get cocked moron

Post a vid with the cape counter or stop making up random cape numbers lmfao

Yo dude Doom ended with 136 in our 3rd fight I just don't have a vid that shows it sorry