Critical damage Tuesday night out ft Ruin/Doom/Op

Swagman11

8TWTsoc.jpg

Today we had quite the number of late-night encounters with bad clans in the wilderness. We started by setting up a 20v20 against Ruin. We massed up the core warriors of Critical Damage and set up defense north of corp. As the fight began, we started to notice that Ruin capes were quickly spreading around us on the ground; clearly they did not anticipate the critical damage we were to inflict upon them. I went afk mid fight cause of IRL duties and when I returned to my computer I was still standing on the battleground with fresh loot in front of me and my CD boys beside me. Ruin was cleared within minutes. We gave them the opportunity to regroup and return, which was clearly a mistake because they got cleared again very soon after rushing.

We started looking for more action, because the short encounter with Ruin was not enough of a feast to fill the bellies of our mighty clan members. Olympus was eager to take the challenge. While setting up the fight, we got word that Doom was massing up to try and get a piece of the action. From my understanding, we gave both clans the impression that we would be 1v1ing them. Obviously, we set our focuses on Dome. Clearly they were not too happy about that.

(21:14:56) <Hormone> world 26

(21:230) <Hormone> team on op

(21:233) <Hormone> kill those tomatos

(21:233) <Hormone> right now

(21:23:4 <B_S_E_Rs> ok

& after slaying them a bit, this happened...

(21:41:13) <B_S_E_Rs> hormone

(21:41:15) <B_S_E_Rs> are u still out

(21:47:46) <Hormone> why

(21:47:47) <Hormone> would u

(21:47:49) <Hormone> not focus down OP

(21:47:50) <Hormone> for teaming lol

(21:47:54) <Hormone> crashing*

We ended up battling it out with OP & Doom for around an hour and a half until we made it clear that the wilderness was ours, as it always has been, and always will be.

Pictures of the feast:

UlPTGjk.png

QjK1Aft.pngqRYA8Xd.png

cB9SN4j.png

NAT9kQH.pngFEUS2cE.png

NAT9kQH.png

FEUS2cE.png

XP1zZDb.pngFtWL6d7.png

kCLi685.png

R9Sn3eQ.png

1q8DS7E.png

7wctShP.png

BxuEzuo.png

AfeGKoO.png

x555vUY.png

rWWwIBV.png

AA3vRbm.png

4wrtR0K.png

SRU96nf.png

OGEL6iN.png

R2BsXNM.png

YdI7LBu.png

GJwtSpS.png

Wm8ekuD.png

08YCEef.png

8PvC5UF.png

0GNeep5.png

6KR73If.png

EMHH4mP.png

DUXwHfc.png

3fwFjLR.png

Hope we can have late night action more often, surprised to see doom being out in wildy on a weekday. I hope all the clans can focus on doing more wilderness than cw on weekdays, cuz that's the sht that matter the most and its more fun doing these cluster sht on close numbers.

look at the pictures, we smacked you on even numbers at the start despite having lower lvls. Rest of the fight it was a fun 3 way cluster, and i can admit that everyone got down to low numbers.

We ended up battling it out with OP & Doom for around an hour and a half until we made it clear that the wilderness was ours, as it always has been, and always will be.

Doom didn't regroup once and was in multi the entire time fighting, and never dropped below 19 at any point.  But, you're right...you totally conquered everyone so hard.  No video though.

Hope you're looking forward to this weekend as much as I am, hopefully you can compete without SV!

We ended up battling it out with OP & Doom for around an hour and a half until we made it clear that the wilderness was ours, as it always has been, and always will be.

Doom didn't regroup once and was in multi the entire time fighting, and never dropped below 19 at any point.  But, you're right...you totally conquered everyone so hard.  No video though.

too bad no one vidded but you can see we rushed you in the end and you tried to fight back for abit, then logged out. You can ask Hanuman and @ since both were one of the last guys there.

Also the fights was pretty close ones when we fought around ca/port area and it was a fair 3 way cluster.

FtWL6d7.png

sick not dropping under 19 the whole trip man. Obviously people are going to believe you.

can't find any successful pics of your clan in chaos altar(where mains+tlp could not help you)

(21:14:56) <Hormone> world 26
(21:230) <Hormone> team on op
(21:233) <Hormone> kill those tomatos
(21:233) <Hormone> right now
(21:23:4 <B_S_E_Rs> ok

& after slaying them a bit, this happened...

(21:41:13) <B_S_E_Rs> hormone
(21:41:15) <B_S_E_Rs> are u still out
(21:47:46) <Hormone> why
(21:47:47) <Hormone> would u
(21:47:49) <Hormone> not focus down OP
(21:47:50) <Hormone> for teaming lol
(21:47:54) <Hormone> crashing*