Critical Damage Saturday Pk Trip Sweeping Dome ft.Ruin, Apex and Olympus

Georgiie

5pZyO26.png

With it being Halloween we were unsure on what we would pull, but nevertheless we knew it wouldn't be bad. We set out with our 60 purple warrior peaking later at 62, and having action the whole trip.

Our trip started off with a fight being setup with Ruin. We walked to west dwarfs where they were setup in the vents. We immediately rushed them and the fight began. 3 or 4 minutes in Doom saw their only chance of getting action on their trip and that would be trying to crash us. We quickly switched our focus to them and began dropping them, eventually pushing them south to CA, with Apex sniping us from the north while we had our focus on Doom we dipped while Doom ran further south into CA away from us.

We got word that Ruin had said over teamspeak that they would be helping Doom, so our focus was then to make their trip miserable. Our leaks informed us that they were north corp waiting for some fight to start. We logged in on top of them where they were fighting Olympus. We told our members to focus red until they were cleared and then we switched to Olympus which pulled into singles. Not wanting a singles fight we dipped out.

A little later Doom/Apex/Olympus? were having a cluster fight. We logged in and hit Apex. We quickly pushed them to singles and camped them in singles while they did laps of Graves. Not sure why but Doom ran in and spammed 'in singles' 'go multi'. Lmfao, only to shortly end afterwards, guess their FoE/invites had to go trick or treating. Pussy clan.

So Doom ended early while every other clan was still out. Remembering earlier on Ruin said something about aiding Doom we set our efforts towards finding them. Again them got into another fight, but this time we logged in and they instantly bailed. Leaks said they were making their way to sperm to fight. We got there in a different world. Logged in and picked off the brown sticky stuffters without hearing aids. We ran south to find they were just a north of CA. We rushed them and they tried bailing. We pushed them all the way to Varrock level 1 killing their whole clan. 

Every clan ended so we then dipped out for the night.

Thanks for the fights Op/Apex/Ruin

Shoutout to Doom ending in 1 hour, nice trip no action.

VIDEOS

Steve's POINT OF VIEW:

Sky Splinter's POINT OF VIEW:

PICTURES

WfeCxaC.pngmWM95cm.pngRdV6YiU.pngxrSEQsA.pngTgT5qAt.png6X9cZLf.png

ko0oa5d.png

knbXq9b.png

wT3i0ES.png

fIdYAYS.png

qEzvHFv.png

L6rCe0z.png

pdkdD88.png

check mine buddy its my first hd vid, you can clearly see with those brown sticky stuff eye visions you've got how dome walked all the way from old-corp/dwarves to fucking east graves lmao death walk

are you dumb irl? what happened after ur 'brown sticky stuffwalk down'

116641f2fed1b9c615f035304813978c.png

8210e71cc1de818d9888949f61a4b2dd.png

oh

thats right

ur prob to broccolied to even see this and will come up with another bs excuse

cya @

oh

thats right

ur prob to cauliflower to even see this and will come up with another bs excuse

cya @

Ye thats us moving away since we had no food or prayer and you tomatos had just run to CA to get pray. It's called being smart, why the fuck would we fight you with no food or prayer after you crashed our fight. 

Maybe try hitting us 1v1 instead of crashing when were out.

oh

thats right

ur prob to cauliflower to even see this and will come up with another bs excuse

cya @

Last time I heard of you was a long time ago buddy, you had problems connecting or you had some irl problems with your internet provider, I think that's cause you flamed me didnt you? Aren't you the guy who called Ryan when I scared the fuck out of you on Dome Teamspeak rooooooof if you want me to come back just tell me :P lelies