whos winning the rivalry

sudo_

rivalry  

96 members have voted

1. 1. whos winning

• fatality
    • redemption

Since the rivalry Fatality has gone up literally +20 people from one weekend to the next and RD kicked 10+ people, a rank, and loss 15 people the next weekend whilst getting bullied into single. Also making Fatality receive more intro's and applications than I've seen in months.. Fatality is clearly winning lol..

well getting more intros and apps than u have in the last few months isn't really saying much 

well getting more intros and apps than u have in the last few months isn't really saying much 

Can your minuscule brain not comprehend and part the two together? Obviously more intro's and applications that are from RD (let me break it down for you) means people are leaving their clan for ours. We are also out-pulling them and gained more since the rivalry while they are steadily dropping. Understand? So if one side is progressing and one is regressing, what does that mean? It's a rhetorical question but answer me it anyway. I swear tomatos don't think before replying.

Can your minuscule brain not comprehend and part the two together? Obviously more intro's and applications that are from RD (let me break it down for you) means people are leaving their clan for ours. We are also out-pulling them and gained more since the rivalry while they are steadily dropping. Understand? So if one side is progressing and one is regressing, what does that mean? It's a rhetorical question but answer me it anyway. I swear tomatos don't think before replying.

sounds like what happened when tlp and fi had a very short rivalry except members were leaving fi for tlp

not sure how you can talk big with a memberlist of 77

if u expect me to put as much effort into replying as u did idk what to say, ur defending your clan now but where were you when tlp was killing your clan?

sounds like what happened when tlp and fi had a very short rivalry except members were leaving fi for tlp

not sure how you can talk big with a memberlist of 77

if u expect me to put as much effort into replying as u did idk what to say, ur defending your clan now but where were you when tlp was killing your clan?

It doesn't take effort to slay and dissect imbeciles. Fi Vs TLP is irrelevant and besides the point for you to glorify your own clan when the subject and topic at hand is Fi Vs RD. If you cannot even discuss what the original point was than why bother quoting your stupidity to me? Do you need me to tell you what certain words I'm typing mean?

It doesn't take effort to slay and dissect imbeciles. Fi Vs TLP is irrelevant and besides the point for you to glorify your own clan when the subject and topic at hand is Fi Vs RD. If you cannot even discuss what the original point was than why bother quoting your stupidity to me? Do you need me to tell you what certain words I'm typing mean?

so where were you when your clan was dying? why the sudden interest in defending your clan on sharkbrew? typical glory hunter, guess i could say typical fatality member

so where were you when your clan was dying? why the sudden interest in defending your clan on sharkbrew? typical glory hunter, guess i could say typical fatality member

You literally evaded the topic once more and brought up something completely irrelevant. This is what I reduce people to when they aren't on the same tier intellectually to civilly discuss a rivalry. Typical uneducated broccoli lol.

You literally evaded the topic once more and brought up something completely irrelevant. This is what I reduce people to when they aren't on the same tier intellectually to civilly discuss a rivalry. Typical uneducated broccoli lol.

ur trying really hard right now but everyone knows that if fatality manages to lose a rivalry to redemption (shouldn't be too hard with that rank structure) you will be nowhere to be found

ur trying really hard right now but everyone knows that if fatality manages to lose a rivalry to redemption (shouldn't be too hard with that rank structure) you will be nowhere to be found

This guy has got to be 1 of the most braindead kids ive ever seen post I mean dude do you need to speak to a psychiatrist over severance closing after 6 weeks? you post as if a brick has been tossed at your head holy fk