ranks of clans/members/time changes needed.

nick_hamilton

First off I want to say I have never seen clans as cauliflower as Supremacy and Rd, but I have come around and accepted we should allow some brown sticky stuffty clans for diversity. The problem becomes when you add in a whole new bracket for nothing but newbundle of twigs kids that are even worse than our diversity crew of Rd and sup. The lpc scene is like forcing a brown sticky stuffty group of kids (doom/ruin/sv/ect) and not only allowing into the community but letting them have their own school to go to. This is rewarding people for being terrible, and should not be allowed.

xlpc or extra broccolied newbundle of twigss please just don't open a bunch even worse than the lpc scene already out there.

I can remember when we weeded out the weak years ago, and I happily accepted my place in foe after mop closed, however that was in a time when we didn't know who would prevail long-term. Now we do, and the diversity is already there enough, adding in newbundle of twigss with their own times and own attention is supporting breaking off of the pure community.

My advice is that hpcs go down to lpc/xlpc times and teach the newbundle of twigss to close into them. Stop rewarding people for being terrible and get the pure community united.

@@Tripluh I am not saying that you haven't been around for a while, I just don't personally know you. Sorry if you are a good well known person.

In these posts they are designed at the newbundle of twigss sup/rd/doom/whoever that started clanning after the year of 2k7. I am not meaning to offend you if you are in a good clan such as eop/fi/foe/cp/tlp

@slavemister

I don't know who you are, but don't ever compare me to a newbundle of twigs.

Lol @ the newkids getting trolled by nick over and over and over again...

You started clanning in 2004? Nobody cares

You started clanning in 2015? Nobody cares

You think you're something? Please tell us more so we all can laugh at you in unison whenever your clan loses

Shoutout to CP for being #1 since June and losing with a +20