Vitality's Saturday FT AAO + MAINS + TLP & Apex(LOLOLOLOLOLOL WE KILLED UR CLAN)

Dude

m0N65fi.png

Pulled only like 36 niggas cause we've been chillin and its our first official event in like 2 weeks lol dw we going hard af next week we got a secret weapon rolling in so brown sticky stuffs just getting started<3 , stayed at around 30 the whole time, fought AAO + TLP + Mains and Apex. Was funny af cause TLP had AAO capes and were on a separate Teamspeak same teamcape so they were chasing a few VT kids and left the ~15 real AAO members to die to US l0l0l0l

Vitality Vs Apex 

Got word from an old farmer that Apex would be at corp in w382, the funny thing about this one was that I forgot that we hopped TS channels and I didn't put talk power on my self so I called a hop to w82 and I was the only one there so I got banged.... But then I realized I didn't have talk power so I quickly told everyone to log and we fucked em upppppppp 

Apparently Apex joined in with like Olympus after this so yh we couldn't get more fights with em 

VT Starting: 34

VT Ending: 30

Apex Starting: 28? IDFK LMFAO MARCUS IS AN tofu LOL 

Apex Ending: 10

Vitality VS TLP/AAO/Mains

told AAO to defend at 31 hillz we rushed them down 5 (their mains/TLP couldn't attack our lower levels) we went hard doing damage down so many and the funny thing is we found out AAO/TLP piles were kinda opposite so a few of us ran south, TLP were chasing them and we quickly cleared AAO UP. TLP kinda saw that we had way more so they didn't bother coming back 

Vid: We only got the APEX vid for now, AAO WILL COME SOON 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvUrfSiHQjg