Slaughter 4th Day Of Massacre Ft; Rage, EnVy, DP, Randoms

Dannypool

uZoIBAL.png

Slaughter massed up 27 Tigers for both trips and set out to welcome clans into the Slaughter House.

EGLGRA1.png

S/O:

to PT going to clan wars when we started massing

EnVy & Rage teaming on us

The Dark Pures & Rage Alliance 

EGLGRA1.png

1V8mrUi.png Slaughter Vs EnVy

We heard that Rage & EnVy were about to fight just east of ruins with roughly 33ish each while we had 27 Tigers ready to hit them both. The fight began and we hit them from the south and EnVy dipped out so fast we couldn't even hit them, but Rage stayed to fight and us being down roughly 6-7 and continued to bow them down then rush them with our sharp and deadly butcher scims. We Rekt their world back to singles and then EnVy rushed us for 10 seconds before Rage tried to sandwich us from the north and as EnVy dipped we hit Rage north and began to push them and bully them again. After pushing Rage back into singles EnVy rushed us from the south and we began to bow them down being low run and food still decking them back east and bullying the living brown sticky stuff out of them Was EZ. After that Rage rushed us again just to get cleared and then cleared their returners south. GF. 

Slaughter Vs EnVy

After clearing up that fight we heard that EnVy was at ca with roughly 23 people so we decided to rush them and fought them and just dropped them like flies one by one, they put up a good fight till we started scim pushing inside of them and they started dropping 1by1 was fun guys thanks for the action.

Slaughter Vs Curse  4c2PU9A.png

Was like 9 Curse cuties sowwy. After fighting their lil unit we fought DP who had roughly 22 and just bullied the brown sticky stuff out of them, legit a brown sticky stuff stain clan lmfao. After that we just fucked up randoms for a while because Rage refused to step inside the wild lmfao. After that we fought DP again and cleared them up. Then fucked them up again at 13 ports.

1V8mrUi.png

After that Rage just avoided us and kept running to singles and just bullied them out of multi and singles and walked them down and they ended up ending after butchering these guys down. Was Fun

Videos:

Daniel's POV:

Interested in Joining the Slaughter? Join Us Today @ Www.Slaughter-rs.info

didnt u just close ur np clan or w/e brown sticky stuffter clan u had with 5 members for auto elite with that mr wizzy g kid?

didnt u close another lvl 1 clan into doom and got auto motm?

Dude you take xlpc to serious

didnt u just close ur np clan or w/e brown sticky stuffter clan u had with 5 members for auto elite with that mr wizzy g kid?

didnt u close another lvl 1 clan into doom and got auto motm?

lol nice facts but I join doom with a member rank for 2 months I just Put in work that's y I got ranked up. Just know its only been 4 days and your clan is slumping to 18 pulls already Know your place kid

lol nice facts but I join doom with a member rank for 2 months I just Put in work that's y I got ranked up. Just know its only been 4 days and your clan is slumping to 18 pulls already Know your place kid

we pulled 30 in like 5 mins bro rage on the come up

Dude you take xlpc to serious

If I don't recall you loot Leet Tactics serious.

2 months of hard work with 9 post count>auto motm

we pulled 33 today but we are zlumpin, dead clan!

It's too bad you don't have this much pride in the rest of the lpc's you join @ , I understand you're important in this clan but be active in both lol

??