CD or Doom?

mossGiant

Which would you join?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. CD or Doom?

• CD (best lpc in history)
    • Doom (cwa fags)

Only a cp member could be cauliflower enough to post this topic. you aren't relevant in the pure community with your addy. To mention something else irrelevant in the Pure Community, CD, look how many people have left CD for doom? The main reason for the mass boycott is that it was leaked from staff that CD were considering closing, this was confirmed by an ex warlord who also left for the same reason... That, and based on the community being 50x better & them actually doing P2P, Doom is obviously the better choice.

Side Note: Don't compare #1 with #5, its pointless, Doom/Ruin would be a much easier comparison as we both have clans hide behind our capes.

no flames intended, just facts.

how can you call cp irrelevant you just started clanning ? are you saying doom is better cause they gained a few cd members? we gained over 10+ doom members in our rivalry against doom + all the countless spies we had in them while they only had 1 spy who was parm. he wasn't even spying because the clan was bad.. he was spying for sup locs from remy lmao. step up and go hpc, fighting clans like ruin/op/cd isn't something to be proud of which is the reason why we moved up.

Side Note: ur clanmates in doom think ur a complete downie lets see how long u last in doom until u realize no1 likes you.

we gained over 10+ doom members in our rivalry against doom

while they only had 1 spy

ur clanmates in doom think ur a complete downie lets see how long u last in doom until u realize no1 likes you

0/3 chinese guy

try again

how can you call cp irrelevant you just started clanning ? are you saying doom is better cause they gained a few cd members? we gained over 10+ doom members in our rivalry against doom + all the countless spies we had in them while they only had 1 spy who was parm. he wasn't even spying because the clan was bad.. he was spying for sup locs from remy lmao. step up and go hpc, fighting clans like ruin/op/cd isn't something to be proud of which is the reason why we moved up.

Side Note: ur clanmates in doom think ur a complete downie lets see how long u last in doom until u realize no1 likes you.

Hello @@Im_soBeast, you're not the first to make the 'new to clanning' Comment however, i'll bring you upto speed;

1) I Started Claning back in 2005/2006, i played RS as a pure until BH, was in ALOT of clans in fairness as they came and went so quickly... VR,TH,FOE,MM & Brutality Pures. Remade a pure when PVP worlds  were released, as i was in Brutality on my main i trained up as a member of Brutality Pures again, and then joined MM after everyone got bored of clanning. I played RS as a pure until EOC, i wasn't really fussed with Clanning but i was in a clan i really can't remember the name of for a few months, then joined MM again before getting banned. I then quit until the start of OS, i made a main and waited a few months to start my pure to see what clans actually started to do well. i quit in September 2014, returned may 2015 and started this account. Joined CD, went on a few trips with RD(we won't talk about that), then joined EOP. 

2) I'm saying doom is better than CD as they're actually doing things MPCs should be doing. Preparing their members for what HPC is going to be like, with the p2p (i don't think you could ever prepare someone for the amount of Autism HPC entails.) and also their structure. MPC's should be like the old FA system clans used, as you need to have similar stats for MPC you did for Foe FA, or Pink hats, ect. fighting CD, OP, Ruin & AAO isn't going to prepare you for Hpc in that respect, but, it does give you the Clanning Experience and the Basic knowledge you require. CD literally did a lap of ruins and a run through graves on most of their trips. they also might of sniped a few fights, but never actually set out to hit people for around 2 months, hence why myself, gary, geo, george decided we'd move over first, with 4-6 more following us this week. I'm sure in our situations, 90% of the Community would do the same.

As for your side note, i'd love to know where you got those facts from as i'm the most inactive person on Doom ts EVER, i only talk there when an interesting topic being discussed or we have a prep/trip/mini. so in fairness, they don't know me. HOWEVER, you are entitled to your opinion, if you actually knew me i'm sure you'd have a much better opinion of me yourself.

Again, no flames, just OPINIONS! this time.

Adam