[D]oom Saturday F2P Pk Trip | Demolishing CD.

موني

CD claims you had 5-10 mains right? It's obvious they're delusional, because i was on my scout yesterday and saw CD mains&they was trying to get Doom deep wild, so mains could attack you, but you act smart and stayed in CA. That was smart move, i saw cd rush you with 82 while you had 64 and totally demolished them, they had no chance against you guys. And this happened all saturday. CD should go and get more edge pkers,so they MIGHT defeat you  100 v 50. Good job.. you dominated lpc scene yesterday. Looked CD topic too, that propaganda lmfao. They must be really desperate

CD claims you had 5-10 mains right? It's obvious they're delusional, because i was on my scout yesterday and saw CD mains&they was trying to get Doom deep wild, so mains could attack you, but you act smart and stayed in CA. That was smart move, i saw cd rush you with 82 while you had 64 and totally demolished them, they had no chance against you guys. And this happened all saturday. CD should go and get more edge pkers,so they MIGHT defeat you  100 v 50. Good job.. you dominated lpc scene yesterday. Looked CD topic too, that propaganda lmfao. They must be really desperate

tell em