Fatalitys Sunday - Ending [R]etar[D]s

Couck

OV6q6rR.gif

Today the Pure Elites massed up 50~ people to our trip. We hoped [R]etar[D]s would step into multi atleast one time, unfortunatly they camped singles all day. We decided to pay them a visit later on and end their trip once again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCsSs-BifiI

rbcmjp.png

We had a fight setup with our friends EOP however TLP decided it would be funny to hit us in singles straight away. We didn't want to fight in single and just logged. In the meantime we got rid of the leak they had for 10 mins. Good effort my friend. 

<21:38:17> Channel group "Guest" was assigned to "mewto" by "Fatality".
<21:40:21> "mewto" pokes you: real talk i got paid to leak plz dont dos me u guys are actually pretty chill sorry it happened

<21:40:24> "mewto" disconnected (leaving)

pKkUnwA.gif

After we got rid of the 10 minute leak we decided to setup another fight with EOP. Seeing as no other clans set up fights even with higher pulls we knew it was going to get crashed. However we didn't give a brown sticky stuff and fought EOP.

Was a good fight for a few minutes, looked like we had the upper hand before it was crashed by every brown sticky stuff clan who were scared to 1v1 each other. Thanks for the fight as always.

Fatality Starting: 46
EoP Starting: 41

Fatality Ending: 40
EoP Ending: 30 (?)

ilMQmZN.png
oaz1XyW.png

7b7b2f2ab6.png

rbcmjp.png

After that fight we decided to wait a while and see if other clans would actually 1v1. After a couple of minutes we got word that clans were just fighting in single & our favorite clan [R]etar[D]s ofcourse were there aswell. We decided to pay them a visit and try to get them out of single.
1b53c2c524.jpg

Not long after this SV came aswell and with rd already being cleared we let cp fight sv in single.

AGtJqZf.gif

With [R]etar[D]s sitting in single the whole trip we didn't expect them to go multi. However we gave it a shot and asked them for a fight but they refused to reply after saying "yes" So we decided to hit them in single and make them end their trip.

n1RAf6f.png

Nxf4Uvj.png

FrU5Nrs.png

t5g7AGz.png

m9ECGJ1.png
b0c8997a60.png

This rivalry is over RD we broke you. Even mass invites didn't save you today. Ur irrelevant & always will be below us. You're nothing but brown sticky stuff. Level 60 invites won't save you mates they didn't 2 years ago & they won't now. You don't even accept our prep requests. It's over RD know ur place.

From what i heard you only managed to find 6-7 rd in singles with your 40man rush? I might be wrong but if that is true its an pathetic attempt to claim the win of this "rivalry" lmao

Gj i guess

We rushed their whole clan and they teled/ended their trip it's ok buddy

From what i heard you only managed to find 6-7 rd in singles with your 40man rush? I might be wrong but if that is true its an pathetic attempt to claim the win of this "rivalry" lmao

Gj i guess

You're just one of those tomatos that just comment and don't bother clicking the video. I checked the video and I see 40 rd in singles west of graves, while Fi slams them.

OT: good job fi, looks like your pulls are increasing.

You're just one of those tomatos that just comment and don't bother clicking the video. I checked the video and I see 40 rd in singles west of graves, while Fi slams them.

OT: good job fi, looks like your pulls are increasing.

what is there to comment on a 3 min video where rd steamroll them in their first fight they had vs eop and they edit the rest of their singles trip l0l

idk whats worse, you feeling good about crashing a fi vs eop fight or RD getting slammed in singles by Fi while they spam "Go multi".

u literally did nothing today but get slammed who are you trying to fool, you crashed RD in singles and they barely even knew u existed l0l does that feel good?

ur video even shows us in multi god bless.... who are u running from when ur fighting eop... bad propaganda even for ur standard

Look at the video, you only feel brave fighting fi , while they were fighting a clan (which was eop) but the moment they approached you & spammed "go multi", you didn't want no beef no more. This happened x2, im not even trying to dick ride fi but look at the video (its not that hard).

Look at the video, you only feel brave fighting fi , while they were fighting a clan (which was eop) but the moment they approached you & spammed "go multi", you didn't want no beef no more. This happened x2, im not even trying to dick ride fi but look at the video (its not that hard).

I've already said nice edited singles footage lmfao im losing brain cells now, fatality are dead.