Final Ownage Elite #1 P2P

holydreams

Lmfao sv whata joke their quality is literally the worst ive ever seen in a HPC before even worse then LT their members dont even pray switch or know how to tank, just wait till you prep foe you'll get fucking railed, oh nvm forgot you pussied out on organising a prep vs foe today and started to threaten them with mains. LMfao kyp brown sticky stuff clan

@@Native 30 defence, propaganda, and mains isn't enough. what's next? I still remember when you were a proud advocate against going 30 defence, can't believe you allowed a bundle of twigsgot (hanuman) convince you otherwise. Must be the newbundle of twigs, peer pressure syndrome I guess

Pretty sure fo had 30 def for a longtime pre eoc so shut your mouth. Every big hpc has accepted 30 def at one point (apart from mm) don't try to make yourself feel better and above it.

Pretty sure fo had 30 def for a longtime pre eoc so shut your mouth. Every big hpc has accepted 30 def at one point (apart from mm) don't try to make yourself feel better and above it.
 TLP allows 30 defence to compete because you guys were getting wrecked by FOE weekly. Sad thing is it didn't help and you guys still struggle to get a round win off FOE, so I'm curious on what you guys are going to do next...39 defence? Don't get mad at me that you guys suck lmfao... nobody told you guys to promote Hanubundle of twigs (he's one of the reasons why MM closed, there is also a reason why he's banned as well)

TLP allows 30 defence to compete because you guys were getting wrecked by FOE weekly. Sad thing is it didn't help and you guys still struggle to get a round win off FOE, so I'm curious on what you guys are going to do next...39 defence? Don't get mad at me that you guys suck lmfao... nobody told you guys to promote Hanubundle of twigs (he's one of the reasons why MM closed, there is also a reason why he's banned as well)

they had 39def members already at one point lmfao

Hanuman has the leadership ablity that has been smashing your clan for the last few months. You won a prep confuckinggrats but brown sticky stuffs old keep hanging on to it if you need but Noone cares anymore. Omg fo got 30 def to compete with MM omg guis exposed 30 def clan.