No need For Xlpc

60 in mith

Take away the cauliflower X. We have three obvious brackets now. HPC, MPC and LPC. There is no need for addy Unless you're a level 60 brown sticky stuffy Roc acc.

kid why dont you close your fucking mouth and actually clan elsewhere tofu, 

you try to act like your something that your not, 

your probably a member of some clan and talk brown sticky stuff on a cancerbrew because your a low life. 

you know fuck all in clanning and this xlpc has a better community then whats out there right now id have to say, 

obviously our goal is to go lpc, do you know how nice it is to recruit low levels and bring them to lpc? no because you got no leadership,

your a downgrade, you probably dont event recruit, and you sit on sharkbrew talking brown sticky stuff. 

example of a +1 enough said. 

Agree, LPC, MPC, HPC

you dont agree to brown sticky stuff, 

your literally an tofu, before xlpc was even said everyone was agreeing that lpc was --> 40-65 which was the fucking old school way back was, now you retards are starting to catch the drift because xlpc acutally came up to what it is now and its pretty competitive, dont be crying because your lpc clans are losing members because honestly xlpc gets more action then anything, 

i go out everyday of my fucking life to pk, and you know what every fucking day theres a clan out with 15+ 

i rather be smash clans and having daily topics other then retards with mics muted in their ts hoping to win one day, 

no fucking activity in this 2k15 lpc/mpc/hpc brown sticky stuff, 

you literally box yourselves in and just hop your gonna get somewhere but sidetrack yourselfs and do not actually pull numbers. 

idk how long it been but i know your from fucking olympus and you wonder why doom has alot of members. activity. 

i know for sure if i put alot of work into some clans and earned my way up like rage i could actually do great but i rather do it with a clan that actually can listen, and actually giverecognition to whats been done for the xlpc scene as well as ranks in rage seriously. 

you dont agree to brown sticky stuff,

your literally an tofu, before xlpc was even said everyone was agreeing that lpc was --> 40-65 which was the fucking old school way back was, now you retards are starting to catch the drift because xlpc acutally came up to what it is now and its pretty competitive, dont be crying because your lpc clans are losing members because honestly xlpc gets more action then anything,

i go out everyday of my fucking life to pk, and you know what every fucking day theres a clan out with 15+

i rather be smash clans and having daily topics other then retards with mics muted in their ts hoping to win one day,

no fucking activity in this 2k15 lpc/mpc/hpc brown sticky stuff,

you literally box yourselves in and just hop your gonna get somewhere but sidetrack yourselfs and do not actually pull numbers.

idk how long it been but i know your from fucking olympus and you wonder why doom has alot of members. activity.

i know for sure if i put alot of work into some clans and earned my way up like rage i could actually do great but i rather do it with a clan that actually can listen, and actually giverecognition to whats been done for the xlpc scene as well as ranks in rage seriously.

Listen here kid, not sure what this random outburst was all about, maybe your mum didn't buy you any coco pops, I'm in an LPC (Slaughter, the clan that brown sticky stuffs on you daily), MPC (Ruin, not Olympus like you stated) & HPC (sovereign) I have a 53 CB for LPC, 87 combat for MPC & 104 combat for HPC... I stick within the rules of the brackets I believe are right, so before you quote me again you skinny little 17 year old Canadian cunt, know your brown sticky stuff.

Listen here kid, not sure what this random outburst was all about, maybe your mum didn't buy you any coco pops, I'm in an LPC (Slaughter, the clan that brown sticky stuffs on you daily), MPC (Ruin, not Olympus like you stated) & HPC (sovereign) I have a 53 CB for LPC, 87 combat for MPC & 104 combat for HPC... I stick within the rules of the brackets I believe are right, so before you quote me again you skinny little 17 year old Canadian cunt, know your brown sticky stuff.

Daily kid you dont even have pk trips daily to even go on thats how brown sticky stuff your clan is, you try to claim wins with merging clans to make yourself feel better, 

ruin even worse follow slaughter up and get dicked by olympus was on the trip saw you kids end. you dont even do anything in sv other then get hit by mains. 

know my brown sticky stuff? like im your fan boy your nothing m8, 

keep talking .

Daily kid you dont even have pk trips daily to even go on thats how brown sticky stuff your clan is, you try to claim wins with merging clans to make yourself feel better,

ruin even worse follow slaughter up and get dicked by olympus was on the trip saw you kids end. you dont even do anything in sv other then get hit by mains.

know my brown sticky stuff? like im your fan boy your nothing m8,

keep talking .

I feel sorry for rage members who have to listen to you on a regular basis, your ts recordings gave me enough cancer, so you slate Olympus when you think I'm in them and then I tell you in in ruin and you big up Olympus, you're so brown sticky stuff, you declined a Prep when we offered you +4 rofl, also your leaderboards are hilarious, just topics about slaughter and as you can't beat us anywhere near close to matched you are now gonna refuse to prep us thus starving your own clan and members, you clearly have no confidence in your members and I don't blame you, bottom feeders of the lowest tier in the clanning scene, you cannot get any worse.

kid why dont you close your fucking mouth and actually clan elsewhere tofu,

you try to act like your something that your not, 1.)

your probably a member of some clan and talk brown sticky stuff on a cancerbrew because your a low life.

you know fuck all in clanning and this xlpc has a better community then whats out there right now id have to say,

obviously our goal is to go lpc, do you know how nice it is to recruit low levels and bring them to lpc? no because you got no leadership,

your a downgrade, you probably dont event recruit, and you sit on sharkbrew talking brown sticky stuff.

example of a +1 enough said.

1.) I don't take this nearly as serious as you, 2.) I'm in slaughter and slaughter only. 3.) I've been in this community a lot longer than you. 4.) You're the BLoody Vikings of this Era. 5) Go cry over a mini and get off here