Respect

Sandfew

define newbundle of twigs:

What mate?

Grand exchange was the most pre-eoc era type thing to do, its obvious people want pre-eoc, so theyll get it. I want Fist of guthix and addy berserker shields. I want 20 deffers to be able to get rune gloves. I want Korasi and cancer claws back.

You voted for G.E. so u get g.e. and everything that comes with it.

The only High level pure clan I have respect for is Foe really. 

Lpc : Doom and Ruin

Xlpc : Masacre

Besides that I respect any individual that is still 1-20 defence. I also respect any person/clan who plays this game for enjoyment and competition rather then using propaganda and ddosing/leaking irl information to compete with a clan. People take this game way to serious and its a damn shame that we have to do things like this to win. (Not pointing at any clan in particular. ) Its also a damn shame that "Pure" clans encourage members to gain 30+ defence with no real reward for the defence levels. 

Just my 2 cents

What mate?

Grand exchange was the most pre-eoc era type thing to do, its obvious people want pre-eoc, so theyll get it. I want Fist of guthix and addy berserker shields. I want 20 deffers to be able to get rune gloves. I want Korasi and cancer claws back.

Pre-eoc is curses and the start of addy being accepted into the community. Grand exchange was the removal of free trade 4 years earlier.

What mate?

30 def was cuz of turmoil u dumb tomato

bro turmoil will pass and be accepted into this at one point anyway so why not. people thought g.e. or resizeable wouldn't be in 2007 scape at the start.

if ur 30 def and turmoil came out, u would be above 40 def

edit: u wont get 40 def but still

What mate?

Wow how in the hell did you get a rank in Olympus lmfao people wanted the G.E. because its 2015 you tofu, no one has time to spend at least 1 hour in varrock/falador to find people to buy their items. Like I said, it was a QOL update and literally has nothing to do with anything else pre-eoc coming to this game lol. If that was the case, then I'm pretty sure something else from pre-eoc would have happened by now.

Quit hiding behind your excuses, accept the fact that you are apart of what is killing the pure community for everyone.