Respect

Sandfew

you guys can barely pull 40 you dont actually think you will win it right?

Your first mistake was comparing weekend numbers to white portal numbers, I can tell you are a rookie =\

Just look at CP they are the opposite of us.

Our last prep was a 40vs40+ and we don't even have signups or anything we just tell niggas to come thru and we good.

100 Pull? I expect us to pull like 140 already sitting on over a hundo ML for the J-cup. Its really nothing man 

Your first mistake was comparing weekend numbers to white portal numbers, I can tell you are a rookie =\

Our last prep was a 40vs40+ and we don't even have signups or anything we just tell niggas to come thru and we good.

100 Pull? I expect us to pull like 140 already sitting on over a hundo ML for the J-cup. Its really nothing man

Real talk fi will pull 100+? I want them to be there with max opts

Real talk fi will pull 100+? I want them to be there with max opts

People don't realize we have literally 80 inactive elders and 30 ex-ranks (sitting at a inactive rank status)

That alone is 110 people, combined with our 90 man memberlist. You are looking at roughly 200 people.

If we pull majority of our memberlist, lets say 60. All we need is for 40 out of the 120 inactive people and I can name 30 just off the top of my head that I know would come no problem.

We will be fine.

ye bro?

i think im the most respected, cause i don't talk brown sticky stuff, my vids always show everything, im very unbiased and im the most legit guy you'll ever meet.

Don't Believe me? ask anyone who was In OP or is still in OP. 

You don't get respected until you join the HPC scene

You're like a manager at McDonalds, you're a manager...but at McDonalds. Niggas won't take that brown sticky stuff serious youngin' 

What you said applies to me 1hundo though and thats #Facts all day 

People don't realize we have literally 80 inactive elders and 30 ex-ranks (sitting at a inactive rank status)

That alone is 110 people, combined with our 90 man memberlist. You are looking at roughly 200 people.

If we pull majority of our memberlist, lets say 60. All we need is for 40 out of the 120 inactive people and I can name 30 just off the top of my head that I know would come no problem.

We will be fine.

Yea you'll be good. Looking forward to it fam.

i think im the most respected, cause i don't talk brown sticky stuff, my vids always show everything, im very unbiased and im the most legit guy you'll ever meet.

Don't Believe me? ask anyone who was In OP or is still in OP. 

You're a new bundle of twigs that accepts and encourages 30 defence in the pure community lol kyp 

yawn are you gonna cry to mod alfred when you lose again this year lmao?

You're a new bundle of twigs that accepts and encourages 30 defence in the pure community lol kyp 

i dont see anything wrong with 30 def, we did it pre-eoc eventually, its only logical since oldschool is speeding towards pre-eoc anyway. (grand exchange etc)

You don't get respected until you join the HPC scene

You're like a manager at McDonalds, you're a manager...but at McDonalds. Niggas won't take that brown sticky stuff serious youngin' 

What you said applies to me 1hundo though and thats #Facts all day 

i am in the hpc scene

yawn are you gonna cry to mod alfred when you lose again this year lmao?

Swift subject change, the default "I just got kyp'd by a Fatalian" comeback reply #2  B)

Even if we do win I don't expect brainwashed newer generation maggots like you to give a clan the full props they deserve anyway. Will always be that one hate forcing ass n1gga with some negative plain pre-generated and recycled insult

Bottom line is Fatality is going to show up ready to perform, clean no bullbrown sticky stuff or cheating or flaming. Just fighting, like we do everytime. All the extra talking and chit chat is irrelevant until that gate drops