Change the brackets bruh - Lpc/Mpc/Hpc

Simpler

Obviously changes will most likely never happen because most the clans are in denial about their bracket and their invites or are just to stubborn.

And probably 90% of people on here will call me a cauliflower or broccoli for even mentioning this but it's worth having a discussion about and tbh I don't give a fuck what people on a gaming forum think of me at the end of the day.

The current "Lpc/Mpc" is fucking ridiculous at the moment with either bringing addy or having addy, claiming "Lpc" with a 60+ Ml of maxed or near maxed ags pures or heavily relying on their Hpc ties to carry them through either a prep or a wildy trip.

Our levels in Mpc aren't getting any lower so there's no reason to still claim Low combat anymore seeing what the Xlpc scene is now and what it can be in thr future and eventually most people will step up to Hpc anyway.

"Xlpc" and Hpc have a lot of propoganda(every bracket does) but compared to the "Lpc/Mpc" they're doing fine and they stick to what they need to, sure there is main invites or a couple rune kids out there but that will never stop and it's just what it is.

This is how I think the brackets should be:

*40-65 Lpc - 1 Def cap

*65-88 Mpc - 1-20 Def cap

*88+ Hpc - 1-30 cap

No exceptions on brackets and no exceptions for events, if clans bring different brackets to an event it should be automatically nulled and is a lose for them.

Doom

Ruin

Opympus

Critical Damage

If SV can do it, then one if not all of you should be able to do it.

Speaking for Ruin only... We've been open not much longer than 2 months, this clan was originally made for middle tier clanning from mainly ZU & RD ranks, if we wanted to move up they would just re-open ZU.

Doom

Ruin

Opympus

Critical Damage

If SV can do it, then one if not all of you should be able to do it.

Ruin wouldn't do it at this stage they're still fresh and like @@Kanicus said they may aswell reopened Zu

Op & Doom could do it and be able to compete, Cd would struggle so they'll probably stay Mpc.

Sv done it easily because they have a solid member base and they have good solid members.

Ruin wouldn't do it at this stage they're still fresh and like @@Kanicus said they may aswell reopened Zu

Op & Doom could do it and be able to compete, Cd would struggle so they'll probably stay Mpc.

Sv done it easily because they have a solid member base and they have good solid members.