Clan Wars League - Who is the best at Matched Opts?

slushpuppy

post-1-0-94293500-1402375841.png

For those who are still living under a rock, yes, Clan Wars has finally hit Runescape 2007. Now clans can fight each other on equal footing. As such, I have decided to create a tournament based Leaderboards called:

Clan Wars League

This system tracks wins & losses of clans and ranks them according to the ELO Ranking System.

This system ranks clans according to skill level-that is represented by points- rather than just simply win/loss ratio. For example, if you are a top scoring clan consistently beating everyone, but suddenly one day, a lower ranked clan beats you, you will lose a brown sticky stuffload of points and they will gain a brown sticky stuffload of points. This also works vice versa

At this point of time, there are only 3 Leaderboards in which clans can participate:

1. Mini Wars
  2. Pure Clan League(#PCL friday)
  3. Preps

1. How do I participate?
  2. How soon will my scores be updated after submitting a topic?
    • If there are no disputes after 48 hours, your scores will be recorded.
  3. OMG some clan uploaded a fake video and tried to fake a win?
    • You can use the report system to alert the admins to the video. Disciplinary action will be taken against the clan who tried to game the system
  4. OMG I don't see my clan on the leaderboards
    • Your clan may not be within the top 10 positions, or we have not created the clan for you. Check if your clan exist, else you can drop @slushpuppy a PM indicating that you want to participate in the system.
  5. Where do I see a list of past records?
  6. What rank must I be to submit scores?
    • You just need to be an official member of that clan. That is all.

BTW IF YOU HAVEN'T REALIZED IT YET, IF YOU DO NOT POST YOUR MINI/PCL/PREP VIDEOS, YOUR CLAN WILL NEVER CLIMB THE LEADERBOARD POSITION