Olympus' Midnight F2P PKRI - Keeping Ruin Out of Our Wilderness

Misfits Public Relations

u didnt watch my vid m8... smh

I'll oblige

Clip 1: You rush CD and by :55 you're falled in singles. Ruin rushes you in single and vidder's dead

Clip 2: Both clans in single, Ru runs multi. You follow only to be pushed into single seconds later. Attempt to re-rush but get cleared

Need I go on?

I'll oblige

Clip 1: You rush CD and by :55 you're falled in singles. Ruin rushes you in single and vidder's dead

Clip 2: Both clans in single, Ru runs multi. You follow only to be pushed into single seconds later. Attempt to re-rush but get cleared

Need I go on?

IPIbRqB.png

@@Risil

need i go on?? lmfaoooo

Roflllll look at the times spastic, why you gotta keep lying for haha, can only imagine how old this is, also declining a 30 min isn't even bad, schedule a prep pussy.

Wow dude, I legit now feel bad for you. Do you not know i live in PST, which is 8 hours behind GMT. It is 10am for me which makes it 6pm gmt??? keep flaming your making yourself look really dumb

Wow dude, I legit now feel bad for you. Do you not know i live in PST, which is 8 hours behind GMT. It is 10am for me which makes it 6pm gmt??? keep flaming your making yourself look really dumb

Why the fuck would we give you a 30 minute prep at 1pm est (5am Australian...) half of our clan is asleep and you know this, only reason you've asked is because all your ranks happen to be online lmfao, as I said... Schedule a prep, we've had to declare on you several times and still you never show up, pathetic mate,

But good try lol

Why the fuck would we give you a 30 minute prep at 1pm est (5am Australian...) half of our clan is asleep and you know this, only reason you've asked is because all your ranks happen to be online lmfao, as I said... Schedule a prep, we've had to declare on you several times and still you never show up, pathetic mate,

But good try lol

so its my responsibility to know when your clan members are online?? Do you want to get spoon fed aswell? You honestly just sound like a kid that doesnt get enough attention in life. Just keep declining and make up your propaganda.  

so its my responsibility to know when your clan members are online?? Do you want to get spoon fed aswell? You honestly just sound like a kid that doesnt get enough attention in life. Just keep declining and make up your propaganda.

Thought so. KYP.

Sorry we arnt all a bunch of unemployed Americans lol, if you wanted to prep us that bad you'd schedule one, anyways your started to irritate me slightly so I'll leave it there. Good talk droopy, always is a pleasure