Final Ownage Elite vs The Last Pures [P2P FULLOUT]

holydreams

ur on the losing side, not really expecting u to care tbh @@tesco

no i rly dont give a brown sticky stuff im barely even active 

ur just making foe look disabled, even holydreams is showing some type of respect and maturity but ur sittin there spamming my guild is better than urs haha!!!!!

u won a fucking fight do u want a medal? every1 knew foe would probably win, tlp got it close but not close enough

aka stfu gz

no i rly dont give a brown sticky stuff im barely even active  ur just making foe look disabled, even holydreams is showing some type of respect and maturity but ur sittin there spamming my guild is better than urs haha!!!!! u won a fucking fight do u want a medal? every1 knew foe would probably win, tlp got it close but not close enough aka stfu gz
 u sound really mad. it's not my fault ur clan still can't beat foe with 60+ 30 deffers in a 30 def cap war. glad to hear ur not active anymore to not the face the embarrassment. gj m8 @@tesco

u sound really mad. it's not my fault ur clan still can't beat foe with 60+ 30 deffers in a 30 def cap war. glad to hear ur not active anymore to not the face the embarrassment. gj m8 @@tesco

i rly dunno if you're serious or what lmfao holy brown sticky stuff u need to go outside

Anybody with a working brain on these boards knew FOE were the true underdogs due to the abundance amount of 30 def in your clan, which is also the only reason why this war was even that close. 30 def is not irrelevant in a 30 def cap war, especially against 60+ 30 def kids

Foe is never the underdog clan smh. If you've been around for the last 7 years like I've been you would know how strong of a clan they are. 

Foe is never the underdog clan smh. If you've been around for the last 7 years like I've been you would know how strong of a clan they are. 
 Been around for 9 years, and trust me I had no doubt in my mind that FOE were going to win lmfao. If we're talking about stats, then FOE were clearly the underdogs going up against 60+ level 100s with 30+ def/70+ prayer. However, it's truly a shame that it took this fullout to remind you that FOE always been and will always be better than TLP @@Pug

TLP has about ~55-60 30 def

Foe has about ~55 25 Def

It's p2p where 30 def isn't relevant and 25 def is basically the same since everyone uses infinity. Basically this was a fair war stats wise. 

I'm not active anymore but what I do know is Foe did good. I'll leave it at that. Looked fun

lWvRc.png

lWvTj.png

Because FOE are good, but underdog is not synonymous with brown sticky stuff clan no history