[110 Man Pull] Olympus 1 Year Anniversary Saturday Trip - Taking #1 With Ease

Misfits Public Relations

lmao brown sticky stuff clan stay brown sticky stuff, nice cp invites lmao lvl 100 mains to a mpc trip r0flmao stay brown sticky stuff might aswell go hpc and close into cp

Forkk leads you on a 106 hpc acc in addy while he makes brown sticky stuff calls and lies to his members. Like godbless on the midweek ruin tried to claim combobr3aker was an op member that was fed up and leaving then when i confronted him ab it in pm he cried and told me to fuck off.

Woulda have been fun if we actually could get a proper 1v1.

That fight at dwarves would have been even, if we didn't get crashed by every single clan.

we had plenty of time to fight 1v1. while you guys were in single / lobbied, we spent our enitre time in multi waiting for yo ass to come.

<01:22:49> "": We've been sitting here for like 20mins

<01:22:51> "": doing nothing

<01:22:54> "Tom Valor": l0l

<01:22:57> "Tom Valor": we've been in ulti

<01:30:55> "": Ruin said you were in singles like 10 seconds after you crashed

<01:32:25> "Tom Valor": L0L

nice propaganda

If a Ruin member can tell me a time in their video where they are doing anything close to resembling a "ruining of olympus's birthday" (<--- i think that was the original post title before they bitched out and realized they could only lie so much before people noticed) please point me to it because so far I am struggling.

You're so fucking pathetic it's unreal LMFAO.You literally cry about every single thing, just admit that you're under us in every single aspect of pure clanning, and you'll never be better than the Gods.Propaganda can only save your clan for so long.

Every single aspect. When your 1-6 in the clan wars aspect. Okay bruz :P