[110 Man Pull] Olympus 1 Year Anniversary Saturday Trip - Taking #1 With Ease

Misfits Public Relations

Pulls 100 but still feels the need to team with every other clan lol, 1 year of trash

oh yeah dude and we teamed with the skeletons too!!!

yiu just got dropped m8

<01:33:41> "Tom Valor": wwe're still

<01:33:43> "Tom Valor": in mutli

<01:33:46> "Tom Valor": omg these ruin kids suck

<01:33:51> "": They really do

<01:33:57> "Tom Valor": lol

<01:33:57> "": Theyve had nothing but excuses

<01:34:06> "Tom Valor": i know

my leak is getting sick of your excuses too, and when i listen too your ts its funny how for everything you come up with an excuse, you've littually been in lobby for 30 min, while we were standing in multi on corp hill, but crish claimed we were in singles lmfao the propaganda is real!

"1 year anniversary saturday trip attempting to take #1 with help" should've been the topic title, but whatever makes you sleep at night. Enjoyed destroying you 1v1 every chance we got at it, funny how you were bailed out by everyone whenever you were down. Lots of kills, a few deaths, thanks for the challenge, hopefully you'll be able to do it  frequently and on your own  :wub: .

Grats OP on 1 year, was a fun trip. Was interesting to see you guys have 100+ considering you only had like 60 signups for oever 2 weeks....

Was hoping we would get a chance to 1v1 you guys before another clan came in though...

Cya's next weekend :D

Grats OP on 1 year, was a fun trip. Was interesting to see you guys have 100+ considering you only had like 60 signups for oever 2 weeks....

Was hoping we would get a chance to 1v1 you guys before another clan came in though...

Cya's next weekend :D

na m8 I we had ~40 maybes, but they 70% of them all went and came. So ye :)

Has ruin ever had a good trip? lol

"1 year anniversary saturday trip attempting to take #1 with help" should've been the topic title, but whatever makes you sleep at night. Enjoyed destroying you 1v1 every chance we got at it, funny how you were bailed out by everyone whenever you were down. Lots of kills, a few deaths, thanks for the challenge, hopefully you'll be able to do it  frequently and on your own  :wub: .

lol are you in ruin or just broccolied

please show me olympus being no.1 matched you havent acheived anything in 1 year, but sitting in singles

lmfao Zerg unit closed buddy. Pretty sure we're 3-2 in preps. Which of 1 you ddosed 7/22 People. lmfao. Booters wont save you, neither do mains