Supremacy vs Trauma F2P Prep , 3-0

HiAlcher

hard to fight an hpc when you're an lpc :((

you had a level 83/85

instead of bitching and trying to hide the fact that you lost to the superior quality based clan, you should probably be working on improving that aspect :P a slight cb disadvantage is really nothing if you are actually better

:D

you had a level 83/85

instead of bitching and trying to hide the fact that you lost to the superior quality based clan, you should probably be working on improving that aspect :P a slight cb disadvantage is really nothing if you are actually better

Combat barely matters in f2p anyway

you had a level 83/85

:D

Well i dont think an 82 and an 85 can carry the true lpc clan of 60s that we have compared to the mass group of 75+ u have :P

your def cap is 1-21 ours is 1-10 whats your point?

(07:06:03) -Unique- *** (07STATS): Yo Itz Swaga -> Cmb: 85.7 | Overall 1176 | Att 72 | Def 23 | Str 84 | Hp 82 | Range 82 | Pray 70 | Mage 94 | Cook 68 | Wc 69 | Fletch 57 | Fish 57 | Fm 69 | Craft 36 | Smith 43 | Mine 36 | Herb 20 | Agil 59 | Thief 53 | Slay 27 | Farm 9 | Hunt 64 

I seem to remember a guy named Allen saying Trauma is better because they can accept a loss.

3-0://

~slush You made your point, do not rub it in or i will warn u