Doom's Sunday | 70 Strong | Ft. Clearing OP down 20+ , Ruin , CD

Hormone

we can beat anyone especially u i can pull up prep aftermath topic smacking you in preps we smack you in the wildy aswell your broke boy

lmfao ur in the worst lpc quit talking smack you've been open for 6 months and have accomplished literally nothing. 

you're talking to a god son kyp

Taking ending at lvl 7 wild rofl, ye you had pretty sht weekend and i know this because i been watching you through leak the whole time.

So what you're saying is we bullied you to the point where you actually stopped having a trip and had to watch ours instead lmfao yeah stay ez

lmfao ur in the worst lpc quit talking smack you've been open for 6 months and have accomplished literally nothing. 

you're talking to a god son kyp

Aside from having one of the best prep streaks and being the most consistent LPC/MPC... hmmm

a5ndDki.png

25i55w4.jpg

1iQbtgN.png

xoCIzuW.png

OREaJkQ.png

cool man you challenge every clan to a minigame but when it comes to the wild you're absolutely nothing. olympus has rewritten the history books as the most successful lpc of all time cant wait til we leave this brown sticky stuff scene full of brown sticky stuff clans and dominate the big boys but im sure youll make up some excuse how u bullied us out of the lpc scene (to face tougher competition lol???) like u did to sv ye lol

im not gonna argue with someone that watches japanese cartoons for fun because you clearly have brain damage lmfao get out of here lil man

Ex %Warlord of Chaotic

Ex +Advanced Member of Remedy

Ex %Captain of Desire

Current Member of the Gods Olympus

all the clan you been in were brown sticky stuff you ugly brown sticky stuffter

gj on the trip, you never cleared us we just went north and you refused to follow :P

all those spams at level 7/8 wild that you have in your topic? I was scouting you at the time, we were in the same world at sperm waiting for you to come hit us.

Thanks for at least trying to fight us down opts even if you did just run south constantly, was more than anyone else did XD