Need help editing forums

best nher na

Trying to figure out how to add this area above the actual forums to put ranks / info. Right now it just goes straight from Banner to Forum categories. Instead I want something like this example. The bit where it shows ranks and ts info etc. Anyone know what section to edit/add this in on IPB?

c4828d0527d436d03492f35bde79e2e5.png

Go to the admin thing, look for board index or something on the left side and press the tabs around there. You should be able to figure out what is what by checking the tabs. Just play around with it for like 5 minutes and you'll figure it out, its not hard.

Inspect element on the area you wish to copy, make sure you selected the right area by checking the selected borders. From there on right click the code -edit as html-. Copy the entire code and paste it at the top of board index template. From now just edit it to w/e you wish to be on it.

Inspect element on the area you wish to copy, make sure you selected the right area by checking the selected borders. From there on right click the code -edit as html-. Copy the entire code and paste it at the top of board index template. From now just edit it to w/e you wish to be on it.

Not working correctly. It adds a space between the forums and the banner where the table would be but there's nothing there. When I type in some random brown sticky stuff the text doesn't appear either.

Not working correctly. It adds a space between the forums and the banner where the table would be but there's nothing there. When I type in some random brown sticky stuff the text doesn't appear either.

You are supposed to do it on w/e header you wish to use and than edit it to yours.