Redemption vs FOE 2-1 P2P Prep

Salso

Self proclaimed elites?

Our prep record speaks for itself and nobody can match us in P2P, yes RD won today due to DDOSing our brown sticky stuff. Next time we fight RD there going to get 3-0d.

If your in a clan I expect your war declaration soon.

they're*

it feels good that u guys were so afraid of losing that u guys decided to ddos foe. like i said, when we prep FI, there's legit no ddos problems and they are able to still beat us. clearly shows why foe is the best p2p pure clan in the game. grats on stealing tlp's christmas gift; to beat foe in p2p lmfao. later!

And what about the rd members getting hit off?

Self proclaimed elites?

Our prep record speaks for itself and nobody can match us in P2P, yes RD won today due to DDOSing our brown sticky stuff. Next time we fight RD there going to get 3-0d.

Change ur ips tomato, you won't be online next time.

Lmfao the salt. Our pictures show 3 people being ddosed and Get Good Son's video shows him getting ddosed. 1 of yours got ddosed who was your main caller and you were up 5 and u couldn't hold the lead. Soooo salty just take defeat

LOL You fucking mong, why the hell would we need to DDOS people in a fight?

We fight clean. We didn't DDOS TLP in the Jagex cup we, didn't need to.

The win was going to be ours regardless. So people DDOS'd us, not blaming RD it could have been anyone, same as it could have been anyone DDOSing RD.

No offence RD but you are a lower tier HPC in regards to the likes of FOE. 

I will not take the win away from RD, well done for winning, but our prep record is 108 wins 24 losses this year and our win percentage is 84%. So whatever people say we are still the best clan. 

Wait, what's SV's prep record? Who cancelled a 45 Vs 45 P2P Prep vs us? Who lost their last prep Vs us? Oh.. it's SV. Please refrain from quoting me Sikh unless your clan is relevant in clan wars.

ya clan wars clan, but u still lost the full out carrot loooooooooooooooooooooooolzzzzzz

74-0 73-0 feels good maineee

@@Halloween not sure if srs btw

we 5-0d you the last time we fought p2p

how can u say fi #2 :D ?

also gj rd, looked like a clean win - remember what happend to fo in f2p severs, gonna happen with p2p now

Shut up you fucking homo.

You're still salty from the ass kicking we gave your brown sticky stuff clan in the Jagex Cup.

48cbeef9ba37d483b7d9ab7473651a25.png

Self proclaimed elites?

whens the last time you 3-0d RD in p2p lmao, I wouldn't be so confident.