Sudden Death Smacks Envy #Ez

Bud

We destroyed you in a 2v1. How does it feel?

"Off pink"

I was there so I can tell you what happened. Sidenote: that Gnomechopski shouting "Off pink" is about 10-12 years old, he really doesn't know what he's doing.

We decided to only focus Envy and ignore SD, as we don't see them as important. Personally I don't even see them as a clan. We didn't team up with SD, in fact, when they were fighting you at hut, we decided to ignore until it was finished so we can hit you.

& nobody destroyed anything. If anything, Envy was cleared in the sperm/hills fight as the video shows (from 1:48), and we simply left when Envy dropped in numbers because SD outpulled both of us. Thats what happens when you even accept 30 and 40 defence kids from edge, and have level 75s snipe units following. This is also why I don't accept them as a real clan.

I was there so I can tell you what happened. Sidenote: that Gnomechopski shouting "Off pink" is about 10-12 years old, he really doesn't know what he's doing.

We decided to only focus Envy and ignore SD, as we don't see them as important. Personally I don't even see them as a clan. We didn't team up with SD, in fact, when they were fighting you at hut, we decided to ignore until it was finished so we can hit you.

& nobody destroyed anything. If anything, Envy was cleared in the sperm/hills fight as the video shows (from 1:48), and we simply left when Envy dropped in numbers because SD outpulled both of us. Thats what happens when you even accept 30 and 40 defence kids from edge, and have level 75s snipe units following. This is also why I don't accept them as a real clan.

Assumed it was a 2v1 when I saw that kid in the video saying "off pink". Again, I wasn´t there. But looks like you had some good tussles. Wins and losses on both sides.

We very much are a clan, were just a masser clan. It is a lot more fun not having as many restrictions as other clans. We pk 10x more than every other clan does, because were not worried about sharkbrew topics or w/e. I am not for posting our topics on sharkbrew but some1 decided to link the vid so theres that. But all clans did well, sadly we didnt vid when Ev got gwased in Ghost hut when Hassan called "Okay pull back to the south corner and Dd" brown sticky stuff was like a scene from 300 when all the Persian arrows rained on Spartans. Except this time Each arrow pierced the 5head of an EV member. 

#stayez

We very much are a clan, were just a masser clan. It is a lot more fun not having as many restrictions as other clans. We pk 10x more than every other clan does, because were not worried about sharkbrew topics or w/e. I am not for posting our topics on sharkbrew but some1 decided to link the vid so theres that. But all clans did well, sadly we didnt vid when Ev got gwased in Ghost hut when Hassan called "Okay pull back to the south corner and Dd" brown sticky stuff was like a scene from 300 when all the Persian arrows rained on Spartans. Except this time Each arrow pierced the 5head of an EV member. 

#stayez

I can give you a lot of examples outside of examples of people believing they are [something] when they really aren't. Its perception. There are so many things wrong with your 'clan', that like I said I woudn't personally accept as a clan. Atleast not a pure clan.

I do like the action though, dont get me wrong. Its really fun having all these fights.