Is it really him?

fishingNET

So many of you may have been wondering off in which waters the legendary fishingNET has ventured. Although my owner was clumsy enough to let me slip through his hands (must have learned that one from Hormone and how he lets spies slip right by him) to have me end up floating up Lumbridge stream, past the Champions' Guild in Varrock, under the Barbarian Village and Edgeville bridges, to finally arrive at several Moss Giants in level-37 wilderness. It was here that I witnessed a flurry of team-49 capes flooding in from the east, following by equally as many team-7 capes who then proceeded to all say in unison: "Back to singles rats lmfao" Needless to say, my threads and fibres were full of excitement as the Critical Damage clan wins again just like I remembered it. I am pleased to inform you all that I am making my return now, and I am back stronger than ever. Word has it that if I keep up the good work I may even be promoted to fishingROD or even flyfishingROD by my owner, and perhaps one day I can finally reach the status of a harPOON to provide Critical Damage with the means to remove pizza delay. Thank you all for your time and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas break.