Critical Damage P2P Day Out, FT Zerks & Olympus

TBR

The fact Op thinks they fought outnumbered makes me laugh , maybe if you were active there like us then you would have better chance. We won like 4 out of 5 fights, yet Op tries to claim morale boost out of that 1 win that we got cocky but the last fight we smashed them on even numbers 3 times with the same inventory.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We don't need HPC"

3c9e823495d9f2dc81002eaf4af5aa61.png

Did your brain lag when you were writing this lol

lmfao you're obsessed.Doom brings HPC invites weekly. They carry you, when they don't come to your events like last Saturday before Holidays you get fucking banged.

Also ty for bump

That's ironic coming from the guy who spent Christmas on a runescape forum looking for attention since he can't get any from people in real life

Look how mad you actually get, you're sweating Irl right now, go back to Battlescape bundle of twigsgot lmfao

Look how mad you actually get, you're sweating Irl right now, go back to Battlescape bundle of twigsgot lmfao

Unlike you I can actually contain myself when I see autistic people like you posting l0l. You remind of that autistic wow guy

People who came from Battlescape are better than you in every aspect of this game, how do you feel lmfao?

Unlike you I can actually contain myself when I see autistic people like you posting l0l. You remind of that autistic wow guy

People who came from Battlescape are better than you in every aspect of this game, how do you feel lmfao?

You're good at this br0, our topic should be on the most active topic list now. lmfao broccoli

You know Doom is immensely butthurt about getting chased in p2p hours earlier when they won't accept the fact that CD critically damaged them & Olympus. I dare Doom to step into wildy again today. I swear we will hunt you down again.

That's ironic coming from the guy who spent Christmas on a runescape forum looking for attention since he can't get any from people in real life

Mass up for p2p so we can demoralize you like the last 20 times you stepped into p2p