• eop
    • fi
    • sv
    • sup
    • rd
    • cp
    • none

TLP - N/A

FOE - i suspect will close in coming months. The leaderboard isn't coping well with anything less than sheer dominance - their f2p game is utterly nonexistent and can be directly contested, and beaten in p2p. Either FOE learns to grind through the tough or falls apart altogether

Fi - after wearing ever other clans cape but their own for a solid number of trips they're back into their green and groveling with RD. I don't know what it takes to motivate you guys to start winning but I don't think addy was the answer. Could see some uprising where you hopefully will not settle for your current state, maybe Lil Nick should run his mouth again :D

RD - despite how small your ml is your levels are quite impressive and you can actually beat anyone p2p matched. Hopefully you throw the nh brown sticky stuff you've done in the past out the window and focus on making your clan one that people want to join, and not leave in droves.

CP - fuck your mains. They play a crucial role in your f2p 'success' in earlier months when in reality you do just fine, dare I say well in f2p clanwars. I suspect you will perform strongly in f2p, perhaps better than the past, though your inability to fight anywhere other than mossies and your nonexistent p2p hurts in addition.

SV - simply does not have the leadership to deal with moving up to hpc. Your members are inexperienced and immature, with the only saving grace being the ability to pull high, but for who knows how much longer. The relationship with Jaja is disgusting and flat out carries you in p2p. If you know whats good for you, you will prep and prep and prep until one day, you might not suck, otherwise you will repeat the inevitable cycle Sovereign has completed before.

SUP - i'm disappointed in that you became the retirement home clan for HPC's. Your f2p game was decent and still is in clw but I haven't heard a peep from your wildy trips in months. I must admit I expected closure already but from what I hear Hostility/Exiled Force simply cannot be killed.

Start-up rivalries:

TLP vs SV  

Possibly FOE vs EoP (Once kobe/sudo hits off their ts3/members at the fullout)

Fi vs EoP (not gonna forgive them for their ddosing)

SUP vs RD (rd has to make their way back into the ladder after that horrible rivalry loss to fi)

Look how obsessed you are. Refer to how often you quote and mention me on these boards and the fact that I'm in your sig lol. Do something with your life geek.

@@Nate please just gander at the signature you provided for my you useless fking virg l0l. You are nothing and never will be. Like @@Rihana Pm Me said, there's some people who are destined to be losers and never succeed no matter what. You are one of them tomato l0l

@@Nate please just gander at the signature you provided for my you useless fking virg l0l. You are nothing and never will be. Like @@Rihana Pm Me said, there's some people who are destined to be losers and never succeed no matter what. You are one of them tofu l0l

Yes and you are one of those geek virgin beaners who will never get anywhere in life. The fact that you relate a pure clan to success just proves to me that you are actually a bigger geek than everyone originally thought. Please do something with your life and then talk to me about success. More runescape flame incoming.

Yes and you are one of those geek virgin beaners who will never get anywhere in life. The fact that you relate a pure clan to success just proves to me that you are actually a bigger geek than everyone originally thought. Please do something with your life and then talk to me about success. More runescape flame incoming.

Actually gonna be 1 year with my gf in 17 days and going out in a couple hrs while ur virgin ass sits here accomplishing nothing and never will. Like @@Rihana Pm Me said, He put it perfect, there's losers like you and winners like me. You will amount to nothing and have nothing to leave behind for a legacy but sucking dick and bending over l0l. Xgot's shadow please refrain from quoting me ugly virg.

Actually gonna be 1 year with my gf in 17 days and going out in a couple hrs while ur virgin ass sits here accomplishing nothing and never will. Like @@Rihana Pm Me said, He put it perfect, there's losers like you and winners like me. You will amount to nothing and have nothing to leave behind for a legacy but sucking dick and bending over l0l. Xgot's shadow please refrain from quoting me ugly virg.

Please show me a picture of you and your girlfriend. I think the people that have seen me and my gf of 2 years would agree we are quite good looking compared to your beaner pimple faced geek ass. I also play Division 1 soccer and am on path to become a physical therapist. Please share your success story anime geek boy.

Please show me a picture of you and your girlfriend. I think the people that have seen me and my gf of 2 years would agree we are quite good looking compared to your beaner pimple faced geek ass. I also play Division 1 soccer and am on path to become a physical therapist. Please share your success story anime geek boy.

Are both of you seriously flaming each other and typing about your self proclaimed "successful lives" on SHARKBREW?? LMFAO God bless you two are such bundle of twigsgots. 

Lmao remember that erotic story you told in IEC. I was rock hard

TLP will be #1 but expecting(and looking forward to) Eop competing in F2p again as we haven't really had any competition since foe started slumping 4-5 months ago.

Sv will slump

Foe(depending on leadership issues) probably won't quite be as strong in the wilderness

Fi will slump

Cp is already slumping and don't see them coming out of it any time soon

Only clan that I can see closing would possibly be foe depending on if all that brown sticky stuff works out.