Doom's # 1 Saturday F2P PK Trip | 80 Man Pull | Making CD our Bitch All Trip

Hormone

due to my magnificent ability to spectate clans in the wilderness i was hired by sharkbrew.com to become a professional wilderness reporter thank you doom clan as you are part of the reason i was hired, now i can feed my family.

from now on i will be making weekly unbiased reports thanks to my new job here at sharkbrew.com

due to my magnificent ability to spectate clans in the wilderness i was hired by sharkbrew.com to become a professional wilderness reporter thank you doom clan as you are part of the reason i was hired, now i can feed my family.

from now on i will be making weekly unbiased reports thanks to my new job here at sharkbrew.com

whats your unbiased report of today brother?

whats your unbiased report of today brother?

i have made my report already but just to refresh people's memories; from my unbiased point of view the doom clan massacred the cd clan for 2 hours straight, one fight resulted in the doom clan perfecting the cd clan.

a cd member i interviewed stated this: 

"after we were perfected by doom near chaos altar, some of their members started force feeding our remaining members brown sticky stuff while we were left to die at graveyard by our leaders"

a sad day for the cd clan indeed.

i have made my report already but just to refresh people's memories; from my unbiased point of view the doom clan massacred the cd clan for 2 hours straight, one fight resulted in the doom clan perfecting the cd clan.

"after we were perfected by doom near chaos altar, some of their members started force feeding our remaining members brown sticky stuff while we were left to die at graveyard by our leaders"

I can confirm we were feeding them lactose intolerant milky diarrhea brown sticky stuff

thank you sir