Doom's # 1 Saturday F2P PK Trip | 80 Man Pull | Making CD our Bitch All Trip

Hormone

Someone who's more known than you lmfao you probably started clanning in 2015.

OT:

This is a testament to how brown sticky stuff CD is in terms of quality, they get fucking perfected in F2P with a huge opt advantage, no wonder they hate doing CLW lmfao. Makes you wonder how many of them actually pure clanned prior to them going from a main clan to a lower-level main clan (since they clearly aren't pures)

would still be a better warrer than yourself

I'm not salty, we were actually laughing at how they got perfected in wilderness.

You seem pretty autistic though, no surprise though since you're a CD puppet lmfao

That just shows how clueless u are. Funny thing is, you've always been a +1. I'd like for you to go lead a clan pulling 60+ and then talk. Till then, kyp.

That just shows how clueless u are. Funny thing is, you've always been a +1. I'd like for you to go lead a clan pulling 60+ and then talk. Till then, kyp.

Shows how clueless you are lmfa0000000

Please tell me that you've a key part of winning a 115v115 full out, or several preps or PK trips pulling over 80? Or beaten clans like Foe, SV, TLP etc?

Stick to being irrelevant fucking CD puppet, you still have ruin in your clans you autistic fuck lmfa0

Shows how clueless you are lmfa0000000

Please tell me that you've a key part of winning a 115v115 full out, or several preps or PK trips pulling over 80? Or beaten clans like Foe, SV, TLP etc?

Stick to being irrelevant fucking CD puppet, you still have ruin in your clans you autistic fuck lmfa0

Bet u were a +1 in that brown sticky stuff clan too. You literally have no history other than living on sharkbrew. Rage has been open for 3 months and is already getting mpc's trying to start rivalries with them. If you want to come hit rage so bad, come out next week at 2:00est so we can give doom the cock.

BTW, dont post brown sticky stuff of irrelevant ass private server clans.

Bet u were a +1 in that brown sticky stuff clan too. You literally have no history other than living on sharkbrew. Rage has been open for 3 months and is already getting mpc's trying to start rivalries with them. If you want to come hit rage so bad, come out next week at 2:00est so we can give doom the cock.

BTW, dont post brown sticky stuff of irrelevant ass private server clans.

"irrelevant ass private servers"

Nearly every single HPC open right now was on it dumb fuck lmfa000 I was a high-council in TP but how would you know you started clanning in 2015 and you literally have no idea how to call or play the game lmfa000

Rage is literally dog brown sticky stuff and is one of the worst LPCs in the hideous scene (which makes sense considering your autistic ass is in it).

I've been clanning since 2008 but, again, you're an irrelevant random with no actual identity aside from being known as a CD puppet and autistic child.

"irrelevant ass private servers"

Nearly every single HPC open right now was on it dumb fuck lmfa000 I was a high-council in TP but how would you know you started clanning in 2015 and you literally have no idea how to call or play the game lmfa000

Rage is literally dog brown sticky stuff and is one of the worst LPCs in the hideous scene (which makes sense considering your autistic ass is in it).

I've been clanning since 2008 but, again, you're an irrelevant random with no actual identity aside from being known as a CD puppet and autistic child.

Damn man, Clanning for 8 years and no one knows you. Shows how brown sticky stuff you are. Bet u were a muted high council lmfao, clueless +1 just like you've away's been.

Also, it seems like I've hit a soft spot for you, want some candy to calm down? Maybe someone in doom can give you some in lumbridge. I hear most of them are still trying to return.

Damn man, Clanning for 8 years and no one knows you. Shows how brown sticky stuff you are. Bet u were a muted high council lmfao, clueless +1 just like you've away's been.

Also, it seems like I've hit a soft spot for you, want some candy to calm down? Maybe someone in doom can give you some in lumbridge. I hear most of them are still trying to return.

Lmao no I just find it funny that an autistic random. Here's a few things for you:

- More people know me and respect me than know you

- I'm better at the game than you

- I have a better life than you

- I have a better education than you

I'm essentially just better than you lma0 stay fucking easy like your clan lmfa0 good night.

Hey broccoli, thanks for bumping our topic.. and rage is brown sticky stuff btw stay in single kids.

Lmao no I just find it funny that an autistic random. Here's a few things for you:

- More people know me and respect me than know you

- I'm better at the game than you

- I have a better life than you

- I have a better education than you

I'm essentially just better than you lma0 stay fucking easy like your clan lmfa0 good night.

Damn man, you must be hurting. I would understand since CD tore you and your clan members some new assholes. Better education lmfao, go back to club penguin.

Hey broccoli, thanks for bumping our topic.. and rage is brown sticky stuff btw stay in single kids.

Back to club penguin.

Damn man, you must be hurting. I would understand since CD tore you and your clan members some new assholes. Better education lmfao, go back to club penguin.

Back to club penguin.

LOL back to your miserable life broccoli.