Doom's # 1 Sunday Destruction | 80 Man Peak | Smacking The Pink Haired Freaks Once Again

Always Bizzy

hello sharkbrewians its me the unbiased reporter here to give a report on the battles that took place on runescape.com today. the doom clan was in the wilderness for a total of 3 hours, during those 3 hours they battled with the pink clan which consisted of both the cd clan and the sv clan in the same cape. the doom clan killed the pink clan many times throughout the duration of the battle trip, at one point the doom clan was down men but they continued to return and return until the pink clan ran out of gas. once the pink clan disappeared they then tried to hit the doom clan again but they were immediately massacred.

all in all the doom clan definitely won once again, and thats the unbiased fact.

i had the pleasure of interviewing a couple of pink clan members after the battle trip and this is what they had to say.

"we really choked at the end, our alliance sv had to leave so there wasnt much we could do after losing 40 invites" - cd clan member

"doom was honestly too tough for us to bother continue helping cd so we just left and let doom kill them so we could go get railed in p2p" - sv clan member

hello sharkbrewians its me the unbiased reporter here to give a report on the battles that took place on runescape.com today. the doom clan was in the wilderness for a total of 3 hours, during those 3 hours they battled with the pink clan which consisted of both the cd clan and the sv clan in the same cape. the doom clan killed the pink clan many times throughout the duration of the battle trip, at one point the doom clan was down men but they continued to return and return until the pink clan ran out of gas. once the pink clan disappeared they then tried to hit the doom clan again but they were immediately massacred.

all in all the doom clan definitely won once again, and thats the unbiased fact.

i had the pleasure of interviewing a couple of pink clan members after the battle trip and this is what they had to say.

"we really choked at the end, our alliance sv had to leave so there wasnt much we could do after losing 40 invites" - cd clan member

"doom was honestly too tough for us to bother continue helping cd so we just left and let doom kill them so we could go get railed in p2p" - sv clan member

Thanks for the report

This is so accurate