Final Ownage Elite vs Fatality F2P Prep [3-0] 14/01/2016

Not Doopy

xm1nh1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Teamspeak 3 (ts.foe-rs.com)

2mmg5y.jpg

Final Ownage Elite set up two large preps against Fatality this week, starting off with F2P today. We continued our good start to the year beating Fatality 3-0 in a 50v50 F2P battle.

Thanks for the prep and see you tomorrow for P2P!

3rd round Holydreams calling had us like

6ehylyr.gif

iSm8tWG.png

Round 1: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 46/38

Fatality starting/ending: 46/0

Round 2: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 50/42

Fatality starting/ending: 50/0

Round 3: Win

Final Ownage Elite starting/ending: 45/33

Fatality starting/ending: 45/0

iSm8tWG.png

tPtz9z7.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJqaM6iQqj4

~Mikitka

~Idols

tlp got 30 defence just to beat fi in preps lmfao. let's not forget how fi was completely dismantling tlp before tlp all mass 30 def l0l @@cole @ @@Native @ @@33th

thx 4 the prep fi, was fun m8s

on a serious note: you're so s tupid if you think getting 30 defence was an effort to "compete" lmfao. only an tomato like you would think 5 defence levels could mean the difference between winning and loosing a rivalry LMFAO yikes

but you're probably trolling lmfao i can only hope l00l

on a serious note: you're so s tupid if you think getting 30 defence was an effort to "compete" lmfao. only an tofu like you would think 5 defence levels could mean the difference between winning and loosing a rivalry LMFAO yikes

but you're probably trolling lmfao i can only hope l00l

So then why did you get it?

giphy.gif

on a serious note: you're so s tupid if you think getting 30 defence was an effort to "compete" lmfao. only an tofu like you would think 5 defence levels could mean the difference between winning and loosing a rivalry LMFAO yikes but you're probably trolling lmfao i can only hope l00l
 lmfao what did i just read? fingers cross that ur trolling, cuz u sound very cauliflower lmfaoooooo. let me guess u were still playing battlescape when tlp reopened stating how they will never get 30 defence and how they don't need 30 defence because of their "quality", but started losing everything and got 30 defence to compete LMFAO yikes!