Fatality Vs The Pure World. 1/16/16

nICK1

Fi has one half decent trip and back to flaming every clan again as usual. After 6 years of slumping and you guys still never learn lol. I love watching fi make the same mistakes year after year, this is gonna be good.

89-0

84-0

:s 

Fi has one half decent trip and back to flaming every clan again as usual. After 6 years of slumping and you guys still never learn lol. I love watching fi make the same mistakes year after year, this is gonna be good.

If they actually are going to become the most dominant clan it'll be similar to 2013, none would help them, everybody would focus them. I do hope they wont create same mistakes as back then, but lmao who am I kidding here?

If they actually are going to become the most dominant clan it'll be similar to 2013, none would help them, everybody would focus them. I do hope they wont create same mistakes as back then, but lmao who am I kidding here?

Pretty sure all relevant hpcs respect us for not bringing mains and actually like the challenge of fighting us. Broccoli

Pretty sure all relevant hpcs respect us for not bringing mains and actually like the challenge of fighting us. Broccoli

I am pretty sure I was talking about being arrogant and flaming everybody, sure if you can be the most respectful pure clan out there others will play nice. Try thinking first before going full defensive and replying in a salty manner. Broccoli :P

I am pretty sure I was talking about being arrogant and flaming everybody, sure if you can be the most respectful pure clan out there others will play nice. Try thinking first before going full defensive and replying in a salty manner. Broccoli :P

Tofu

you clan is slumping so hard into the ground you guys are like cave miners.

Everyone wants to take on Fatality.

we aren't pussies why would we want help lmfao

Ye the whole pure community were wearing a tlp cape to kill fi

Fi r so good they managed to win

tomatos

your 14 right?