Apex's Saturday Pk Trip Ft. Ruined/AAO

ferocious

Was Rd a bit busy today or did you guys really kick like 25 leaks lol?

You got cleared by us then tried to pull south until Ruin rushed in and stopped that, then the poor leftover kids who couldn't log fast enough quickly sadly didn't make it.

No need to lie in your topic lol.

Just give it up man no one believes anything AAO says not even the ranks. Videos speak more than a thousand words. 

Just give it up man no one believes anything AAO says not even the ranks. Videos speak more than a thousand words. 

is that what your ranks tell you?

I find it quite amusing where you blindly believe everything they feed you and ignore every other perspective. Keep believeing that, your ranks were the ones talking mad brown sticky stuff and are trying to start beef with AAO and Ruin at the same time, do you believe OP will be strong enough ally to help you out? They couldn't hold their ground for 20seconds for your friday sandwich...

I would not mind to have another 2v2 to put you down for a good while.

is that what your ranks tell you?

I find it quite amusing where you blindly believe everything they feed you and ignore every other perspective. Keep believeing that, your ranks were the ones talking mad brown sticky stuff and are trying to start beef with AAO and Ruin at the same time, do you believe OP will be strong enough ally to help you out? They couldn't hold their ground for 20seconds for your friday sandwich...

I would not mind to have another 2v2 to put you down for a good while.

Honestly, your ranks have been trying to stir brown sticky stuff with us for too long. I don't think anyone in the pure community actually believe that you could hold a candle to us in any server, on any scale. I actually can't even fathom the stupidity of your clan and the inability to conjure up even the most basic of mathematical equations. 36 is a bigger number than 26, and those are just today's numbers. Why do you have to resort to 2v2 by the way? We're not allied with OP in any way at all. If we were do you not think we would have called them up to the fight? Seriously this is basic level deduction here, if you dropped out of school to pursue a career with AAO I think such a venture would be indicative of your intelligence. IQ lower than your pull.

P.S, if you think you can hold a candle to us in any server, ask your ranks to declare on us. Prep, full out, whatever, in Clan Wars. That way the whole world can see that candle get blown out by Apex just turning around and farting. 

Honestly, your ranks have been trying to stir brown sticky stuff with us for too long. I don't think anyone in the pure community actually believe that you could hold a candle to us in any server, on any scale. I actually can't even fathom the stupidity of your clan and the inability to conjure up even the most basic of mathematical equations. 36 is a bigger number than 26, and those are just today's numbers. Why do you have to resort to 2v2 by the way? We're not allied with OP in any way at all. If we were do you not think we would have called them up to the fight? Seriously this is basic level deduction here, if you dropped out of school to pursue a career with AAO I think such a venture would be indicative of your intelligence. IQ lower than your pull.

P.S, if you think you can hold a candle to us in any server, ask your ranks to declare on us. Prep, full out, whatever, in Clan Wars. That way the whole world can see that candle get blown out by Apex just turning around and farting. 

I only read the first sentence and realized you are very misinformed and didnt bother any further. AAO does not start brown sticky stuff with other clans, same case with Apex, we did not talk about you at all before this week, you were just another clan for us until individuals from Apex decided they want beef and started picking on both ruin and aao this week lmao. My question to you is simple: how did the dick taste?

Lay off and let us be, no harm in that

You're in over your head, mate

I love how both videos cut out when Ruin rushes in and clears you at maze and GDz.

I did enjoy our little fight in low level wildy. Was a shame OP crashed.

Thanks for the action APEX looking forward to next week.

Keep lying to your selves, 2v1, first aao, then you rush, by then we had half food so obv. was not fair lol

Keep lying to your selves, 2v1, first aao, then you rush, by then we had half food so obv. was not fair lol

You must be swag for half your clan to loose half food in 30 seconds.

I was trying to be civil with my post, no nasty.

vids don't lie

They dont. You edit out all the lies.

You must be swag for half your clan to loose half food in 30 seconds.

I was trying to be civil with my post, no nasty.

They dont. You edit out all the lies.

ye I take clips from old trips and put them into the current trip to make it look like we owned.

u suck at propaganda LMAO