62 hp 20defence-we da best

puff puff rage

@@Niblet when the missing Chromosome bears collect more mith chains for their almighty FTP leader, when you finish insta accepting declined slaughter apps. When Lenin the only person with brain cells in your clan finds a real reason for the declined FTP prep, Maybe just maybe you might match the almighty Bangladesh Tigers. For now run to your home land of lvl 3 wildly world 8. Come fight me IRL @@Control Pker aka Waterloo

@@Niblet when the missing Chromosome bears collect more mith chains for their almighty FTP leader, when you finish insta accepting declined slaughter apps. When Lenin the only person with brain cells in your clan finds a real reason for the declined FTP prep, Maybe just maybe you might match the almighty Bangladesh Tigers. For now run to your home land of lvl 3 wildly world 8. Come fight me IRL @@Control Pker aka Waterloo

nice lbs - 'we cant pull 50 w/o invites'

can't feed me the same excuses you do to your poor members bruv. Don't work that way. Back to singles puff puff

i can see ur lbs when u cant even see them loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

- 'this community is cancer' - andre

- 'im locking this topic we can't go mpc spastics' - remjob

i can see ur lbs when u cant even see them loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

- 'this community is cancer' - andre

- 'im locking this topic we can't go mpc spastics' - remjob

.Nice wan propoganda queen been using it for awhile now, Spanked in preps spanked in Wildy, Go to rock crabs for 70+str my friend