Lithuanian Pures Takes Over the Sunday ft. AAO, Olympus, Envy/Doom, Rage, SD

Fake Smile

didn't teamed with AAO :) watch the video? we were fighting them... :blink:

Never flamed on anyone. It's just a topic, man, the words just express the emotions of the game.

It sounded more in a funny way when posting, I'm sorry if you thought the other way :/

However, bisons have horns, you know.

"guys, hit LP and run to singles to take them out!" - actual quote from your teamspeak :/

not going to lie, we lost that one there

but fighting a clan that combat average is 65~ while you're 90~ addy daddys is nothing to be proud of. Afraid to go HPC?

Read some books for a way in. :)

You are a fucking legend smile gz on your trip loooked baller

Gj LP, a lot of respect to you guys!

Its hard to find a clan with real pures that dont keep flamming like teenagers  :P

I've heard such a great quote from one of my members saying: while all the pures clans were ''evolving'' and creating the ''modern'' community of nowadays clanning, Lithuanian Pures did not follow any principles of flaming culture and stayed the same as clans were back in the days.

I've heard such a great quote from one of my members saying: while all the pures clans were ''evolving'' and creating the ''modern'' community of nowadays clanning, Lithuanian Pures did not follow any principles of flaming culture and stayed the same as clans were back in the days.

We need more clans like LP :)

The whole baltic league stood the same, not even dutchies took over the newer views that ultimately lead the scene to cancer.

However we did had fun messing with eachother back then. I am quite sad there wasn't this powershifting moment back then, always one clan being overly dominant pulling 20 more than the second one. Would have made scene more fun.

Next we need baltic trips back :D

The whole baltic league stood the same, not even dutchies took over the newer views that ultimately lead the scene to cancer.

However we did had fun messing with eachother back then. I am quite sad there wasn't this powershifting moment back then, always one clan being overly dominant pulling 20 more than the second one. Would have made scene more fun.

Next we need baltic trips back :D

haha good old Baltic 80 pull on weekends :)