TLP sucks lmfao

lookatwhatidid

I'm the winner hahahahaha

eop is not tho l0l literally

thoughts?

if @@Moni stopped wasting his time defending tlp and devoted all that time into eop, then maybe eop could get their first prep win lmfao

Who needs preps when you won a fullout against your rivals lma0 

sorry that my main clanning experience expertise followed through to my pure clan, youd know that everyone in the shortclick has to prebail in order for the opponent to not get an easy pile lmfao, u made urself look like an tofu yet again

ikr lmfao, all he's done is expose fo for their lack of f2p knowledge which was kinda obvious already

So you lost all 3 rounds in that HUGE prep because of first pile leaks and def? Well if you use it as an excuse just adapt lol its not like you don't have ANY 30 def in your clan already. 
 bro if foe adapt and got 30 defence, tlp would get 40 defence lmfao. look at what foe did with 1 defence LOLBrgMLTP.gif

sorry that my main clanning experience expertise followed through to my pure clan, youd know that everyone in the shortclick has to prebail in order for the opponent to not get an easy pile lmfao, u made urself look like an tofu yet again
 rot killed vr btw, main & pure clan fucking dead lmfao

u should probably make another topic about how u really want to be #1 f2p was a funny read haha we all laughed at how braindead u are lmfao, u should also promote that idols guy he speaks sense why should you flame members? so start helping people instead of saying 'wtf was that' thanks, and unlucky today lads :)

u should probably make another topic about how u really want to be #1 f2p was a funny read haha we all laughed at how braindead u are lmfao, u should also promote that idols guy he speaks sense why should you flame members? so start helping people instead of saying 'wtf was that' thanks, and unlucky today lads :)
 allan aka lookatwhatidid said he would take u more serious if u werent a tlp battlescape council dave aka muted attendance taker ~G Killaz2 ac99c9315a.png

thanks for the attention with you embarrassing foe I'm sure that current client number will rise =P
 lmfao ur incapable of training ur members to be good in p2p, so ur praying foe members would leave and join tlp to boost ur awful quality. trust me nobody in foe would want to be in a clan that can only compete with 60+ people with 30 defence. we love competition, not cheap deluded tactics. the only other competitive clan out there is fi (doesn't use leaks/ddos etc), so do the math where all the foe members will go if foe ever closes roflmao