TLP sucks lmfao

lookatwhatidid

you say you forced us to be F2P based but we've forced you to stay P2P based by having you cancel numerous f2p trips and making you pull 45 to f2p

please give it a break, you lost a f2p prep, get over it

i really dont understand how being p2p/f2p based is banter when some clans are just better at one server. both of you guys are trying so hard to use server preference as a way to make fun of the other, why not just straight up flame?

i really dont understand how being p2p/f2p based is banter when some clans are just better at one server. both of you guys are trying so hard to use server preference as a way to make fun of the other, why not just straight up flame?

i feel u

i only just quoted and repeated what he said because of how cauliflower it sounds lol

"hey guys [sharkbrew admin]braden is here. i can use my forum powers to suspend someone when they makes fun of my irl appearance because i'm super insecure and broken atm"

"hey guys anon is here, i make fun of peoples irl appearance and don't expect to be banned"

i can do that 2 haha

you say you forced us to be F2P based but we've forced you to stay P2P based by having you cancel numerous f2p trips and making you pull 45 to f2p

please give it a break, you lost a f2p prep, get over it

If my memory serves correct, FOE has always been known for their P2P pkers. It's common sense they would have more P2P events than F2P events. Dating back to old wild-multi bh-single bh-pvp worlds-bh worlds, pre eoc. Their clan is known for harvesting some of the best pkers in each era of Runescape.

But yea, don't make excuses FOE, everyone knows TLP have a brown sticky stuff ton of 30 def "pures". Shouldn't have accepted the fight in the first place. From what I have seen, F2P comes down to levels (highest def+pray levels) P2P is more skill based.

If my memory serves correct, FOE has always been known for their P2P pkers. It's common sense they would have more P2P events than F2P events. Dating back to old wild-multi bh-single bh-pvp worlds-bh worlds, pre eoc. Their clan is known for harvesting some of the best pkers in each era of Runescape.

But yea, don't make excuses FOE, everyone knows TLP have a brown sticky stuff ton of 30 def "pures". Shouldn't have accepted the fight in the first place. From what I have seen, F2P comes down to levels (highest def+pray levels) P2P is more skill based.

Don't bother replying to him son, he isn't worth your time. He is an extremely unstable emotional kid, save yourself and your keyboard lmao

But yea, don't make excuses FOE, everyone knows TLP have a brown sticky stuff ton of 30 def "pures". Shouldn't have accepted the fight in the first place. From what I have seen, F2P comes down to levels (highest def+pray levels) P2P is more skill based.Y

Ofcourse they're p2p based, that's a given with their history but the argument of the situation is that they flame us for being so-called F2P based when they're hypocrites because they're p2p based. We've made the attempt in improving P2P since reopening, fo hasn't with their f2p game  :P

Whatever floats your boat though regarding highest def/pray levels but there's always someone sitting behind the computer screen using their keyboard and mouse, you can give someone whose average a maxed account, it won't automatically make them good lol

but yea foe does suck at playing the victim

gbJcfHP.png

Ofcourse they're p2p based, that's a given with their history but the argument of the situation is that they flame us for being so-called F2P based when they're hypocrites because they're p2p based. We've made the attempt in improving P2P since reopening, fo hasn't with their f2p game  :P

Whatever floats your boat though regarding highest def/pray levels but there's always someone sitting behind the computer screen using their keyboard and mouse, you can give someone whose average a maxed account, it won't automatically make them good lol

gbJcfHP.png

Yes, I agree, which is why I said FOE should stop making excuses of why the lost, or they shouldn't have agreed to the fight in the first place.

gbJcfHP.png

Don't they flame you for being a F2P based clan after being most well known for P2P pre-eoc?  I know Tlp was both, like every other clan for the most part, but the emphasis was definitely P2P, like Foe.