TLP sucks lmfao

lookatwhatidid

btw your calls that i countered with my several leaks were very bad and easily counterable they were so bad its no wonder you lose to everyone in f2p lmao
 took you to beg 60+ brainwashed kids to get 30 def to finally beat foe in a f2p prep lmao. bro it must suck to have 0 confidence in ur clan lmfaoo, enjoy ur 3rd prep win

lmfao ur incapable of training ur members to be good in p2p, so ur praying foe members would leave and join tlp to boost ur awful quality. trust me nobody in foe would want to be in a clan that can only compete with 60+ people with 30 defence. we love competition, not cheap deluded tactics. the only other competitive clan out there is fi (doesn't use leaks/ddos etc), so do the math where all the foe members will go if foe ever closes roflmao

you love competition? When have you ever given anyone competition? You either mass recruit to pull more than everyone (only to p2p trips though, not even your clueless apps want to go to the f2p trips you lead lmao) or you hide in level 8 wild whenever anyone pulls close to your numbers lmfa0

i cant take your clan seriously when it pulls 45 to f2p but claims to not be dead lmao

took you to beg 60+ brainwashed kids to get 30 def to finally beat foe in a f2p prep lmao. bro it must suck to have 0 confidence in ur clan lmfaoo, enjoy ur 3rd prep win

if we prepped 5 times this week we would 3-0 u 5 times

lmfaoooooooo

u fucking suck lmfaooo

I was one those who pre ran r2 : :kayne::

Btw droopy & lv2 are 30 def : :kayne::

Well there goes their whole "we don't allow scummy 30 Defence lma0" argument if they are consistently allowing exceptions of their own x.x

Now it's back to a battle of the 30 deffers, and unfortunately one heavily outnumbers the other.

you love competition? When have you ever given anyone competition? You either mass recruit to pull more than everyone (only to p2p trips though, not even your clueless apps want to go to the f2p trips you lead lmao) or you hide in level 8 wild whenever anyone pulls close to your numbers lmfa0 i cant take your clan seriously when it pulls 45 to f2p but claims to not be dead lmao
 you love competition? When have you ever given anyone competition? You either mass get 30 defence and manage to get 60+ brainwashed kids with 30 defence to lose up 7 in a full out, or you make propaganda topics to convince your low IQ members that they are good despite having a 3-19 prep record lmfao. I can't take your clan seriously when it pulls 50 to P2P trips and decide to watch main wars instead lmao

you love competition? When have you ever given anyone competition? You either mass recruit to pull more than everyone (only to p2p trips though, not even your clueless apps want to go to the f2p trips you lead lmao) or you hide in level 8 wild whenever anyone pulls close to your numbers lmfa0 i cant take your clan seriously when it pulls 45 to f2p but claims to not be dead lmao if we prepped 5 times this week we would 3-0 u 5 times  lmfaoooooooo  u fucking suck lmfaooo
 lmfao i dare u to schedule 5 p2p preps back to back mon-friday next week, cuz ur still broken after this performance in a 30 def p2p cap fullout lmfaooooo ur clan is garbageBrgMLTP.gif