TLP sucks lmfao

lookatwhatidid

if all eop has is ddosing events from 2015 to use against me then I think we know who is salty hahaha

reeeeeeeeeeeled l0000l

not a single event this year... btw L0L

idk why you keep saying "2k15" when in reality it was ONE FUCKING MONTH AGO LMFAO---- I guess if it makes u feel better...

Also im STILL waiting for the proof of us DDoSing 25 of your members & so is Jagex.

Keep trying tomato - dont forget who killed your clan.

you say you forced us to be F2P based but we've forced you to stay P2P based by having you cancel numerous f2p trips and making you pull 45 to f2p

please give it a break, you lost a f2p prep, get over it

Rofl do you even belive yourself?

ye bro? i heard adhi gave up and novations started calling the round u got perfected brown sticky stuff kid

Ye bro? Wake me up when TLP finally got a winning record vs FOE in preps brown sticky stuff kid.Grats on finally winning. Clan still brown sticky stuff though l000l.

So you lost all 3 rounds in that HUGE prep because of first pile leaks and def? Well if you use it as an excuse just adapt lol its not like you don't have ANY 30 def in your clan already. 

im sorry but does this not seem a bit hypocritical to you? ik you'll be able to help me out @@BarrageKyle does this sound like another clan?

foe made tlp go from a p2p clan to a f2p clan to stay somewhat relevant and then they had to get 30 def to compete which soon increased to bringing 37 deffers and mains to trips.

tlp is like a brown sticky stuff quality massers clan atm, their prep record (19-3) against FOE speaks for itself.