Critical Damage Saturday | 90 people | Ending Doom & Envy Again.

TBR

I've been observing these forums for well for 4 years now (the longest in history). Me and that sharkbrew guy both co-founded this website back when we both killed zenith for the 3rd time. Its just a back and fourth cycle of a clan dominating Zenith until they close. They reopen under the same, or in this case a different name thinking it will make a difference. "this time is different!!! i got 20 def now wahahahah!!!!" - Horm Proud Zenith leader (7x). This era and generation is no different. I don't know how many times I need to kill that joke of a open cc to get it through their thick skulls (or should i say square skull LMFAO) there is no hope for them. They have a better chance of their parents returning from their graves than having a chance, even the slightest to compete with that kings, CD. Now I know this is all very heartbreaking to read if you're a 2016 generation Zenith/Doom remake member. You probably haven't even noticed you closed 8 times already because you're brainwashed and thinking you won every single fight because some guy with a mic is yelling at you (just like how your parents did as they beat and dropped you). Yes it's all too familiar now isn't it Zenith members. Just always know that CD will always be better and you will never, NEVER EVER be able to even faze them. CD WINS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been observing these forums for well for 4 years now (the longest in history). Me and that sharkbrew guy both co-founded this website back when we both killed zenith for the 3rd time. Its just a back and fourth cycle of a clan dominating Zenith until they close. They reopen under the same, or in this case a different name thinking it will make a difference. "this time is different!!! i got 20 def now wahahahah!!!!" - Horm Proud Zenith leader (7x). This era and generation is no different. I don't know how many times I need to kill that joke of a open cc to get it through their thick skulls (or should i say square skull LMFAO) there is no hope for them. They have a better chance of their parents returning from their graves than having a chance, even the slightest to compete with that kings, CD. Now I know this is all very heartbreaking to read if you're a 2016 generation Zenith/Doom remake member. You probably haven't even noticed you closed 8 times already because you're brainwashed and thinking you won every single fight because some guy with a mic is yelling at you (just like how your parents did as they beat and dropped you). Yes it's all too familiar now isn't it Zenith members. Just always know that CD will always be better and you will never, NEVER EVER be able to even faze them. CD WINS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only have one good eye and I can still see the validity of this post

1 fight.

congratz to them, we carroted them 3 times in a row lol.

Kids had to get off towards the end.

I have one question for you Mr. Hormone.

When you got cleared, logged out, came back and got cleared again...... that counted as one fight? LMFAO