Critical Damage Saturday | 90 people | Ending Doom & Envy Again.

TBR

I think you'll find there was 90 CD members at our trip yesterday. You pulled about 50 actual members and then called 20 invites from Eop/Sup. How can you call any clan not a real clan when you can't compete in game without the help from invites or Envy.

Right now your clan relies on mains and invites. Last weekend you had no invites and ended within an hour. Fucking brown sticky stuffter

ty 4 bump 250 posts incoming

"90 cd members"

so you are saying JaJa and WS are CD members? you just prove my point that CD isn't a real nor pure clan.

btw 40v40 prep 95 cb cap?

"90 cd members"

so you are saying JaJa and WS are CD members? you just prove my point that CD isn't a real nor pure clan.

btw 40v40 prep 95 cb cap?

If you had a brain you'd know that no WS or JAJA were on our teamspeak. But I guess you're one of them sheep Doom members which can't think for themselves and just believe everything Horm tells you.

95 cap? lmfao there isn't any 95s in CD. It's your own fault you mass trained up to try and compete and it's looking like it backfired on you. lmfao

If you had a brain you'd know that no WS or JAJA were on our teamspeak. But I guess you're one of them sheep Doom members which can't think for themselves and just believe everything Horm tells you.

95 cap? lmfao there isn't any 95s in CD. It's your own fault you mass trained up to try and compete and it's looking like it backfired on you. lmfao

Like you ever wanted to prep when we were 87 max

3-1 yesterday

Like you ever wanted to prep when we were 87 max

3-1 yesterday

Grats CD on smoking zenith 3-1 yesterday

this broccoli zenith member @@Always Bizzy just confirmed it lmfao

if u disagree refer to this:

YKlKbar.png

You aren't a real clan nor are you a pure clan lmfao. We've asked you for CWA fights because that's the only way you can verify it's a pure clan vs pure clan and yet you seem to decline it for whatever reason. You've brought mains to your PK trips every single trip you've been on since you decided to attend pure trip times (you didn't move down to a pure clan, you still go out as mains lmfao)

we're better at the game you play lmfao

justin beiber worthy post

3 pictures will negate everything you said:

Horm told hassan to bring mains

vlNtN8t.png

20 eop invites

upqzwDO.png

surader showing off his main (nice motm lol)

ctCyrkM.png

YKlKbar.png

your leader admitting to a loss

I've been observing these forums for well for 4 years now (the longest in history). Me and that sharkbrew guy both co-founded this website back when we both killed zenith for the 3rd time. Its just a back and fourth cycle of a clan dominating Zenith until they close. They reopen under the same, or in this case a different name thinking it will make a difference. "this time is different!!! i got 20 def now wahahahah!!!!" - Horm Proud Zenith leader (7x). This era and generation is no different. I don't know how many times I need to kill that joke of a open cc to get it through their thick skulls (or should i say square skull LMFAO) there is no hope for them. They have a better chance of their parents returning from their graves than having a chance, even the slightest to compete with that kings, CD. Now I know this is all very heartbreaking to read if you're a 2016 generation Zenith/Doom remake member. You probably haven't even noticed you closed 8 times already because you're brainwashed and thinking you won every single fight because some guy with a mic is yelling at you (just like how your parents did as they beat and dropped you). Yes it's all too familiar now isn't it Zenith members. Just always know that CD will always be better and you will never, NEVER EVER be able to even faze them. CD WINS AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

agreed