Dooms # 1 Saturday yet again | 90 Men Strong | Smashing CD 3 times in a row

موني

this topic as always is bullbrown sticky stuff the only reason you maintain ur brown sticky stuff ass clan is convincing ur members that they won, some retards believe it but the other ones are joining cd lolllololol brown sticky stuffters

If you had a brain you'd know that no WS or JAJA were on our teamspeak. But I guess you're one of them sheep Doom members which can't think for themselves and just believe everything Horm tells you.

95 cap? lmfao there isn't any 95s in CD. It's your own fault you mass trained up to try and compete and it's looking like it backfired on you. lmfao

You have no qualifications and have shown on sharkbrew and ingame that you are incapable of making an intellectual decision or make any sense lmao please don't talk about having a brain.

"no 95s"

DjgURdE.png

Can you do basic maths? because i see 95+s there lmfao unless they are the invites that you seem to disregard despite pictures of your members admitting it lmfa0

so you gonna prep us or not? we can even do 89 cb 3 exceptions or 89 cb 3 rounds plateau if you want? we might even be kind enough to give you a +1-3 advantage if you beg nicely enough

You have no qualifications and have shown on sharkbrew and ingame that you are incapable of making an intellectual decision or make any sense lmao please don't talk about having a brain.

"no 95s"

DjgURdE.png

Can you do basic maths? because i see 95s there lmfao unless they are the invites that you seem to disregard despite pictures of your members admitting it lmfa0

so you gonna prep us or not? we can even do 89 cb 3 exceptions or 89 cb 3 rounds plateau if you want? we might even be kind enough to give you a +1-3 advantage if you beg nicely enough

@@ultama the goat.