EoP Sunday P2P Trip Ft. Niggers

Money Mayweather

Anyone else remember what happened to fi last year?

Dismantled. Absolutely slaughtered months on end until they pulled 20s. Not to mention their boards were leaked by their ex-warlord, so yak. Leaders leaving, leaders stepping down lmao

Onto 2016

Fi gains a bit of momentum

Pulls rise

Talks brown sticky stuff

Momentum shifts into a downward spiral

Pulls decline

Talk brown sticky stuff all u want but do realize ur gonna get shat on just like the full out last year

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, "if you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- "don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 20, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, i feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

looks like fatality loser once again lil nick and long face gf ween era r over 2 weeker hyper is done for thank for try fi but r u some big die...piss clan is dying i break u and then i piss on u like i did to fi and cp lil nick say dull u r so many piss on me clan me rank team and member cant elp it i'm say lol thank for try fi but i piss u many time and nick apologize me thank for that ai nickie hehe. fi r some piss clan 0-3 jcup makers and they r losering streak of 21 atm look like fatality loser again lmao! keeper losering pisstality!